2009 Mercedes Benz E Class

bmw 335i, infiniti m35, bmw 540ia,

by from Highland Park, IL on May 13, 2011

The car quality and solidity are always the best from Mercedes-Benz. The engine is powerful and quiet, the suspension is good for any weather and style. Also the hood, trunk, door and some of the frame are all made from aluminum. New models are made from steal. I"m satisfied with this car.

Very Very amazing car i have had.

by from on May 28, 2009

Over all this car is fun to drive and just plain old amazing! I like the styling of this car a lot, i personally have the E350 4Matic with AMG styling and whow does this car look amazing.

2009 one of the best.

by from on March 8, 2017

Tried 2013 E350. Returned. 2009 better. Real Germany made. I mean it is real car. You will feel difference between new plastic car and this one.

Nice car

by from Torrance, CA on January 7, 2013

I got this car from South Bay a month ago. It's 37K miles and with P1 premium package. Cars.com have very accurate list of available cars, so I did good comparison shopping before narrowing down to about 3 cars. I test drived all 3 of them, and decided to buy this one. So far so good. No one can tell how reliable they are within such a short period. But I got it as CPO vehicle, so it comes with 18 months warranty, plus I bought pre-paid service package. Hopefully this car can run many years to come. The car is excellent itself. Panaramic moonroof, navigation, nice 12 speaker sound system. Great exterior styling. Inside everything feels premium. I have been inside Lexus GS350, the E350 feels not as cushy, but I guess that's how German cars feel. The ride is very smooth, yet can be sporty if you want to.

Happy Motorist

by from Bloomfield Hills, MI on December 17, 2012

I am very happy with the luxury in this car. The power of this car is surprising. The ride is sweet. I love all the safety features and the style is subtle and classy.

Excellent car

by from on September 15, 2012

extremely reliable and comfortable car for the price. We are very happy with the interior features and would recommend this car to anyone.

Quality Car and the Price was right

by from North Texas on March 11, 2014

Purchased an E350 with the AMG Sport package today. The Car is in excellent condition with low miles. The price was right as well. This was my first time dealing with Daimler Motors and I must say it was a pleasure doing business with Kit. Stand up guy. I will recommend to my friends and family in the future.

time well spent

by from elizabeth, nj on December 30, 2013

I Came in to just take a LOOK at a 2009 GL450 and did not expect to buy anything. MY salesman (Greg) showed me all the features and I like the car very much..I actually test drove the car! That car was just perfect for me, so I bought it. Thanks to Prestige auto group and Greg!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from LA on September 7, 2009

This car doesn't need much advertizing...it is a Mercedes... I have driven Mercedes for a long time, also driven many other cars starting with Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborgini...but Mercedes stay and will do so on the top of the cars. Having a clean diesel car is something you have to drive on to feel, it is something completely dofferent, is a cutting edge tecnology.

Best performing car ever owned

by from Louisville on September 1, 2012

Absolutely outstanding vehicle 30 miles per gallon while rapid acceleration new tires 80,000 mile premium Goodyear one thing it lacks is back up camera

Our Expert Review: 2009 Mercedes Benz E Class