2009 Mercedes Benz E Class

I loved this car

by from Dallas, Tx on September 9, 2017

This car drove smooth. Maintenance was pricey but worth it. I would definitely purchase another Mercedes.

Most practical MBZ I've ever owned

by from Nashville TN on August 30, 2017

I'm a Mercedes enthusiast. I've owned 9 others before this one. In the 70s, I had four 60s sedans. More recently, I've owned 2 antique classics ('70 280SE and '70 280SEL) and a couple of more modern ('87 560SEC and '97 SL320) sports models. My daily driver of the last 12 years in an '89 560SL. The LAST thing I thought I'd want to buy is a station wagon! But, having gone through everything else and realizing that the car I was recently hunting (an '09 CLK350 convertible) would be redundant with the SL and that it had basically zero trunk space, I decided to get pretty much the same car in terms of engine and interior, but to make it different from and more practical than my SL. I've only owned it a short time now (so I can't rate it for reliability), but it is what I thought it was: a super comfortable, luxurious long-distance driver with capacity for my gear (I'm a musician). It makes owning my SL make even more sense, as they do not overlap in function. On the inside, you couldn't tell if it's an E350 sedan, convertible or wagon unless you looked back or up (love the sunroof!). Being a V6, it's not as powerful as the V8 in my SL, but it has plenty of pep. Better gas mileage, too. So, a station wagon may not be as sexy as a convertible or even a sedan but, this time around, having had my fun with expensive older cars and their repair bills, I decided it was time to go as modern as I can stand, forego the repairs and just enjoy a quality driving experience in a little less sexy vehicle. I would recommend it.

Uses car for Havingfun

great car!

by from columbus, ohio on August 28, 2017

I went to go look at a used 2010 BMW 535ix at a dealership but was immediately taken by a 2009 blutec e320 on the lot...diesel, no i've never owned a diesel but i decided to test drive it anyway. This car had higher mileage than i was looking for but once i drove it i was hooked...I'm in my 50's now and i've owned several bmw's over the years from old 2002's to the later model 5's and i loved them all...now i have a new favorite...good power with great handling and ride. At my age i don't want a rough riding high performance go-cart, i want a nice smooth ride. I can drive this car all day with no fatigue...sound system is awesome...This car just fits me, and i found it at a great price.

The style is striking even being 8 years old

by on August 23, 2017

I have owned my 2009 E350 sport RWD with AMG package since June 2014. Drove 953 miles from Portland Maine to Fort Wayne, IN when I bought it. Very smooth engine, quiet interior, and rock solid handling. No issues. Just oil/filter changes. replaced the brake pads with ceramic pads so there is no brake dust. It can do 80-85mph forever. best mpg 31.8 doing 70mph on a 520 mile trip.

Very sharp car and cheap to maintain

by from Houston, TX on April 30, 2017

This is the very best product of Mercedes. Moves very fast and can stop with fts when you need to. Wonderful car.

E350 2009 one of the best version of this line.

by from Los Angeles on April 13, 2017

If you like comfort, power, luxury, style, brand this car is for you. You will like it. I tried model of 2013 - it was worth plastic version of this line.

2009 one of the best.

by from on March 8, 2017

Tried 2013 E350. Returned. 2009 better. Real Germany made. I mean it is real car. You will feel difference between new plastic car and this one.

Quality Car and the Price was right

by from North Texas on March 11, 2014

Purchased an E350 with the AMG Sport package today. The Car is in excellent condition with low miles. The price was right as well. This was my first time dealing with Daimler Motors and I must say it was a pleasure doing business with Kit. Stand up guy. I will recommend to my friends and family in the future.

time well spent

by from elizabeth, nj on December 30, 2013

I Came in to just take a LOOK at a 2009 GL450 and did not expect to buy anything. MY salesman (Greg) showed me all the features and I like the car very much..I actually test drove the car! That car was just perfect for me, so I bought it. Thanks to Prestige auto group and Greg!

Best Car Owned

by from Chicago on November 19, 2013

I loved this 09 E350 4-Matic; I had an 06 E350 but it did not have 4-Matic. The 09 is a little slower and 2 mpg less mileage but I do not worry about the Winter. The car well taken care of - new tires , brakes & C service complete with only 45K miles. Great all around car and great on long trips.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Mercedes Benz E Class