2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2016 E-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Shop the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Very nice car

Luxurious plenty of room drive good my wife dream car we bought love this car and we bought will enjoy it our friends will be Jealous

Solid, comfortable and reliable

I specifically wanted this E350 as it was the last model year of the standard V6 . It's definitely a head turner and extremely reliable so far!

Excellent

This car rides like a dream, no hip & back problems. I love everything about it. Former Cadillac owner, this car excels above all! Expensive parts, but worth it!

Mercedes Engineering at it's Best

All the bells and whistles you can imagine. Great riding car - great for a long trip. Safety is my main concern - this Mercedes delivers in spades.

3.3

Sorry I bought it

Car sits too low. Feel every bump and vulnerable. Driver and passenger seats very uncomfortable. They are too low and my legs stick straight out putting stress on lower back. Not very padded either and you feel crammed into them. Would never take on a long trip. Great safety features. Great pickup amd bery good on gas.

Best luxurious car I’ve owned.

Best in luxury. Best in drive comparability to other luxury vehicles. Great vehicle. Looks brand new. Many great functions to keep you happy and very safe.

Makes Driving a Joy not a task.

One of the best designed cars I've owned. Received numerous compliments for its looks. Car has been serviced at Mercedes, accident free, has provided me with nothing but reliability and ease of handling.

Love it! So much so I purchased 2nd one for wife

Great performance, timeless design/style, and reliable. Safe. Love the panoramic roof option. Both of mine have it. It was a must have for me. Only downside is minor, and its that in 2016 I should be able to get Apple CarPlay which I can't and the radio is a little confusing do do some things (set memory) but thats all. In 2017 they went to a 4cyl turbo engine to replace the 8cyl. Displacement wins every time for me

New car

I'm very pleased with this car. It's comfortable and easy to drive. As a pre-owned car, it was well maintained and I feel the mileage was low.

Best car I have ever owned.

We are a Mercedes Benz family and this is # 29 out of 31. It is the best overall car ever and does everything very well. Distronic is very hard to find, blind spot is required, and the fuel economy is superb. In the subsequent year they went to a 4 cylinder turbo which is not the same thing.