Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2016 E-Class

2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Have You Driven the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class?

I Love Mercedes Benz!!!

by Commuter from on Tue Mar 28 2017

It is my opinion that Mercedes Benz is the most reliable vehicle on the road! Maintaining regular services to your Mercedes Benz is absolutely essential! I had a 2001 C-320 that had approximately 468,000 miles prior to being sold and it was still going strong! I am a commuter and rack up many many miles per day. I now own a 2016 E class Eco and I love my MB and so does my family!!!

Great car

by Nate from Newport Beach on Thu Aug 09 2018

I just purchased this car and absolutely live it. Very solidly built. I was trying to decide between the E class and the BMW 5 series, so I spoke to the guy that used to service my BMW. He said that he doesn’t see many problems on the E class, but went through a laundry list of issues with the BMW.

Huge improvement over the japanese models i

by Potranquito from Los angeles, ca on Tue Jul 25 2017

Safety, engine performance, interior comfort, suspension, extra features - the 2017 E400 passes with flying colors against the japanese brands i used to own. Im only 30 and will stick with mercedes for a long time.

FANTASTIC CAR. SEE IT. DRIVE IT. BUY IT.

by It's MY Car from Ladera Ranch, CA on Thu Aug 31 2017

One of the best MBZ coupes EVER. A hidden gem. The E400 bi-turbo 6 has mote power than you will ever need. The creature comforts are awesome. You must see this low mileage beauty to appreciate it. Drive it and you will buy it.

Benz e-class

by macre johnson from califonia on Sun May 21 2017

i love this car a lot, it takes me around the town without consuming much petrol and the Air condition is super indeed....its a kind of car i wish i could buy for all my friends to testify to the satisfaction and the value of the car..... the car is EXCELLENT i rest my case

Beauty to Behold

by Leslie 0822 from Riverside, Ca on Tue Aug 14 2018

My husband is very happy with his purchase. He has a sedan car with and coupe look with only 10,000 miles. I believe we got a great deal for the car. The features are magnificent. Again I can’t say enough about the customer service we obtain as well. Thank you Mercedes Benz and Andrew

Most reliable car. I have owned several

by BellaBabe22 from Arcadia, Calif on Fri Nov 10 2017

Love this vehicle. Very easy to handle. Love the look of it. The color is the best...Every one has silver, gold, blk or white. Mine I Red. Love it. It stands out

Best bang for this type car

by Tubes from Lubbock, Texas on Wed May 10 2017

I am 73, & have owned more cars than I can recall, all types- foreign & Detroit iron. Many high $$ cars like Porsche, BMW, Jags,& Benz. However, my new E 250 Bluetech is th best bang for the $, I have owned. What else will cruise all day @ 80 to 95 mph and get an honest 38 to 39 mpg in sheer quite comfort & stop on a dime.

Third Mercedes for the little Thai wife

by Quai Noi from Boulder Creek, CA on Sun Apr 03 2016

This is the 3rd Mercedes I have purchased for my wife. The first was a GLK 350 4-Matic, the 2nd a 2014 E350, and this 2016. Our lease was up on the 2014 so I went through the usual reevaluation of the Mercedes lines that fit our needs and her taste as well as looking at other brands. Here is what drove our decision as well as some thoughts on competitive vehicles. Long review: 1. Our needs: we live in a mountainous area on CA 9 in the SF Bay Area. Lots of fog, occasional black ice, & twisty roads. We need a safe, powerful and comfortable vehicle. My wife drives 2 hours/day taking our son to and from school. 2. Style, comfort & TCO: This is our 4th new Merc.: get the prepaid maint. Outside of the regular maintenance the Merc's are very cheap to operate on par with Honda's. We've never had a breakdown or an expensive repair. Mercedes leases are typically cheaper than their competition but it is very model specific. For example E's, GLK's & C's are the cheapest: S's, CLS's, & GLE's (old M's) the most. The interiors are beautiful but teutonic, not the Baroque lounger of the Lexus GS (prepare to get sea sick on winding roads), Infiniti or Cadi. Just smart, elegant and tasteful. I upgraded her to chocolate leather vs. MB-Tex and it was well worth it. The adaptive headlights are amazing in the E350. We put 39K miles on our last E350 and it looked, drove and smelled new when we turned it in. The car wears very well and all the materials looked the same as the day I bought it. I want to love the BMW 528 as I have driven 3's since the 80's but now the 528 looks old & dated to me in comparison. the E350 has a slightly better crash test rating than the 5 series as well. I liked the XJ too but it was a stretch for cost and I worried about resale and TCO perhaps unfairly. 3. IMHO the E350 is the best handling of it's class. The Infiniti's & Lexus feel heavier and the Lexus just feels like a water bed on mountain roads. We looked at Audi A's series and they looked terribly dated, were expensive and felt cheaper inside than the less pricey E350. The handling in the A series was "ok" but the E350 felt far more confident. The Porsche SUV's were fun but overpriced for the value. The gas milage is great in the E350 too my wife often exceeds city/highway ratings whereas I generally get a bit lower. The car is light for it's size owning to aluminum hood and body panels etc. so the 302HP V6 is really amazing. 4. Style: this is the last year for the current E350 body style. The seats are amazing and very comfortable on long trips we've driven a lot cross country and never feel cramped or worn out. We love this current style but it can be color dependent. The metallics and lighter colors tend to age better whereas the blues and black tends to age faster. Next year brings a higher price tag and the usual terrible Mercedes finance offers on new models. Typically Mercedes relents after 6 months or so. The interior layout is great and spacious. Controls are reachable and the command navigation is good. The cruise control stem remains oddly placed. cup holders are good and the options lists and packages make sense. 5. Dealership and servicing: Mercedes servicing really is the best. They always have a well appointed lounge and good staff. Make sure that you pick a service advisor. That way you are always assured a free loaner car, car wash or a ride and pick up anywhere you go. Otherwise you are on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Getting to know your dealer also means you get a better price on everything. One of the best parts of owning a Mercedes is that it is an experience versus a toil. When I go into a non Mercedes dealership it sometimes feels like a cattle call. At Mercedes even if I am not driving their most expensive model, I am treated like a friend and I'm happy. This makes my wife very happy and she loves the brand because it has shown her real value. Overall the E350 is a great value: powerful, stylish utilitarian and safe.

Safest car I've owned

by Claireg from Chino Hills, Ca on Tue Aug 22 2017

The original reason I purchased my car because I was looking to purchase a diesel gas car. Out of all the cars I test drove, I liked the E250 Bluetec the best. Mercedes are built very solid and all the safety features are great. I havent been in an accident in over 30years. Within 6 months I was hit on the freeway going approx. 65mph, on the rear right corner. I should have spun out of control due to the impact. The car automatically righted itself, due to the safety features. By the time I was able to pull over and stop on the side of the freeway, my interior lights automatically turned on and my hazard lights where too. I couldn't call out from my phone, so I used the cars I function. It put me through a Mercedes help line. They knew I was in an accident, where I was on the freeway, called the highway patrol for me. Also, once I came to a stop, I felt like I was in a cocoon. Save and snug. I can't even explain the feeling I had sitting the my car after. I truely believe if I was in a different car, I would have lost control of the car, spun out, and seriously hurt due to Impact with other cars or medium. My Mercedes kept me safe and saved me.

1 2 3 4