Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2017 E-Class

2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

#7 Most Popular Sedan
2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

5 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class?

WOW - what a ride & great techology

by Winterhude from Shaker Heights on Wed Apr 12 2017

Where do I start? This car has everything and looks fantastic. I love the new stylish design of the new 2017 e Class model. Definitively a step up from 2016. The design is sleek, the seats are extremely comfortable and the car has tremendous pick-up. The car is so well soundproofed that my mom could not tell I was calling from a car. The Burmeister sound systems is top quality. Living in Ohio and having to deal with cold winters I love the heated steering wheel. The 64 colors ambient lighting are lots of fun to play with.

Great Car to use

by MAS KSA from Riyadh on Tue Sep 18 2018

Very luxury, comfortable and easy to use. I planned to buy one asap. I recommend it to all as easy to maintain and spare parts are responsible.

Best car I have ever owned.

by Shimo from Honolulu Hawaii on Fri Nov 18 2016

I just purchased my brand new 2017 Mercedes Benz E300 and I can honestly say this is the best Mercedes has ever made. I had a few other MB'S but the 17 is awesome. I am truly happy with my car I feel proud to be an owner of the new MB E class. If you are in the market for a new car look at the MB it's worth the $!!!

Pure Royalty ...

by Debra M. "unique lady" from Las Vegas, NV on Thu Jan 19 2017

I recently purchased a new 2017 E300 Mercedes Benz with the illuminating star in the grill. This car is absolutely stunning! My car is loaded with the massaging seats. I absolutely love my new E300 Mercedes, the ride, the panoramic roof top, and the elegance. It's affordable and a gas saver too! I'm a proud owner of the new E300!! I highly recommend this car. You'll love it.

E300 4-Matic

by JM from Huntsburg, OH on Mon Apr 10 2017

Awesome car! Quality of material is wonderful. Although the engine is sufficient and seems effortless under normal driving, and is in line with comparative brands, I feel for the price it should have more horsepower. Everything else is perfect so far. I have about 1000 miles on it and I'm loving it.

E300 MB

by E300 from Las Vegas on Wed Apr 05 2017

The car is good and comfortable. I will drive it first then have comments. If the car can make it longer on the body would be nice .

Love it

by Merry Keodara from on Sun Apr 09 2017

I am enjoying my car MB E- class 2017 . Really comfortable. I love the design. Compare with old model I like 2017 and hightech

Benz do better

by Amaru from Maryland on Tue Apr 11 2017

Great car. But one knock against it I only got it for 2 weeks and it's been in the shop. The Bluetooth system in this car is not good at all. On the drivers side people that call me cannot hear me at all. Still in the shop dealership can't figure out what happened to the car. Absolutely terrible apart from that no problems what's so ever.

Incredible Station Wagon

by ReallyGreen from Santa Barbara, CA on Sat Apr 15 2017

If you are going to buy the Mercedes E400 Wagon, get the P3 package. It has safety features and other options that go above and beyond any vehicle available. Imagine radar that can detect a side collision in time to inflate a cushion to the driver's left and move the seat to the right. It also detects and brakes for pedestrians, large animals, and a car coming perpendicular that is about to run a stop sign. It drives and parks itself and gives you 8 different massage combinations in both driver and passenger seats. It is also the epitome of luxury and beautiful inside and out. The cargo space is amazing but it does not drive like a big car. It is smooth and nimble and quite powerful. If you like a softer ride, I also highly recommend the Air Body Control option. It makes quite a difference. The sound system is also fantastic. My only complaint is that with the P3 package, the seats are a little too firm, but that can be solved by opting for the Designo leather interior which provides much more comfortable seats.

out of 5 starsReliability

My Dream car

by Love my mercedes from Connecticut on Fri Apr 14 2017

I always wanted to drive a Mercedes and it was my dream car. Now that I drive one I find that it is everything I thought a dream machine would be and more! The E300 defines luxury at its best !

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

The verdict:

The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 is a remarkably smooth, quick, comfortable and technologically sophisticated luxury car, but a tight backseat and a few bugs in its autonomous driving controls keep it from perfection.

Versus the competition:

Other midsize luxury sedans are less expensive than the Benz and many offer more standard equipment, but the E-Class has an advantage in quietness, materials quality and available safety technology. Its styling has been updated to match the rest of the Mercedes-Benz lineup, but that may serve only to make it blend into the background.

The Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan is the workhorse of the Mercedes-Benz luxury showroom. It serves as a personal luxury car, executive transport, taxi cab or high-powered performance machine, depending on where in the world you happen to be. I recently drove a 10th-generation E-Class, an E300, which features a host of new safety systems, a new powertrain, new styling inside and out, and a new level of autonomous driving technology that's sure to open some eyes.

Exterior and Styling

From the outside, the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class doesn't really stand out. It's certainly a handsome design, but it looks just like the S-Class, C-Class, CLA-Class and GLC-Class. All Mercedes-Benz products... Read More