2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2019 E-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Shop the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Great car to have.

Have driven the vehicle for a little over two years and have had no issues with this vehicle, it's a fun driving car. Reliable, excellent on gas consumption and it has many current technologies. I love my vehicle.

Beautiful, Stylish, Quiet, Comfortable.

Everything I wanted and more! It’s my 3rd Benz and the best yet. The last one, an E350 lasted ten years and still drive like brand new.

very nice car

CAR IS BEAUTIUL VERY GOOD ON THE ROAD A LOT OF DRIVING ON SUN NY DAYS FIRST PREMIUM CONVERTIBLE OWNED WILL ENJOY FOR A LONG TIME

Best car ever own.

Very sleek. Ride smooth. Attractive. Reliable. Would recommend to anyone. Will by again. The dealership was very safe. What I was always wanted. I am enjoying it.

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

This car satisfies all my needs including nice "gadgets" is the car itself. It performs well, is great on fuel, and handles extremely well under all weather conditions.

the car of my dreams

this car is stylish, roomy and comfortable. has tremendous power when stepping on the gas. I'm not a fan of low profile tires had them changed right away. still have the brand new tires if some one is interested in them. they are 275/30.R20 run flats Pirelli brand new for $900.00

First experience with Mercedes. Impressive.

I test drove several cars before coming to Mercedes. None of them compared to the luxury, comfort, and performance of the E-300 that I got. Buying the car was hassle free.

Dependable and solid like tank

Very good, cozy , safe and multiple features, enjoy to drive, dependable . I recommend this and prefer than other luxury cars available in markets

Get car! feel safe because of the safety features.

Great car! Love the different features and safety of the car. Performance. Is great. My family and I enjoy the smooth ride. I love driving this car.

4.3

ALMOST a great car

The 2019 E300 is our 10th Mercedes Benz, we would consider ourselves exclusively Mercedes Owners. We have been driving the E300 for about 90 days now. Our Previous car was a 2015 E350. All of the things you would expect are in place, superior engineering, great handling, ergonomics, comfort systems. So i wont waste time talking about all the things that Mercedes gets right. I have some complaints about this car that may or may not bother others. The front doors don't stay open while entering or exiting the vehicle, if you don't hold them open they will swing close which is extremely irritating. The car has a large blind spot at the front pillar and the side mirror that you have to be careful of when operating the vehicle. There is noticeably less power and throttle response than the previous six cylinder normally aspirated engine. The 4 cylinder twin turbo design has a turbo lag that is prominent. The virtual dashboard is amazing but has a couple of quirks you may want to think about. With the older analog radio controls you could easily and quickly "surf" radio stations via a next or seek style button. The new mouse/joystick design requires you to swipe, or spin the control. This is slower and honestly irritating. When i am surfing, i don't need to see the radio info i want to hear the next option. This may be purely a personal preference but the experience is significantly different on this system. The air conditioning on this vehicle is not as efficient as earlier models. Once the car becomes superheated in hot summer months (central florida) this car can take 5-7 minutes before the vent temps feel truly cool/cold. In the older E350 the car could overcome the same conditions in 2 minutes. I would suspect the air box and firewall are less insulated and or the evaporator has been downsized to save space for electronics and weight reduction. As other reviewers have noted, this car has moderate wind noise at highway speeds. Overall we don't regret this purchase and understand each car and platform have their own personality and feel, its just the first time we have noticed this many quirky things when changing from one chassis to another.