2015 Mercedes-Benz G-Class consumer reviews

$115,400 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 G-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2015 Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Shop the 2015 Mercedes-Benz G-Class

The car with the biggest green factor

Love the car. Love the 5.5 engine, it is not M113 of course, but M273 is also good. I personally prefer 5.5 over 4 turbo. Fun car that always put a green on my face.

ITS ART

This is my third G Wagon , I had g500 ,g550, and g63. nothing like AMG. one men one engine, solid, fun to drive . its really good lookin car. nothing like it. u see(hear) it coming from miles away.

G-Wagon excellent vehicle

The most well built high quality vehicle I have ever owned or driven. It is durable and when driving it, you realize it has sound quality.

The best car I have owned.

Luxury sedan, safe and elegance. This car is enjoyable to drive and has a beautifully finished interior. Sunroof is a plus and High-end Burmester audiosystem.

Mercedes Benz G 550

Its iconic and build solid. It’s looks and drives amazing, makes a statement and everyone loves it. In my opinion, its the perfect balance of luxury and sport.

The best luxury car I have owned

Great car, we love it. Happy to be part of the Mercedes family. Love the craftsmanship, the technology and the horse power. We hate eased and happy with the new addition to he family.

4.3

Iconic classic, 2015 is best year for G550

2015 G 550 was final year for the naturally aspirated v8 motor which, in my opinion, is preferable to the smaller twin turbo that was introduced in the 2016 G550. After 4 years of combined city/highway driving, and limited off-road driving on unpaved mountain roads in NH, I'm very pleased with this vehicle. I've previously owned Toyota Land Cruiser, 4Runner, and Tacoma which were also great for the mixed city/highway/mountain roads in New England. If you can afford the high cost, you'll likely enjoy the experience of owning a G-wagen.

beautiful design

This is a great SUV to have as a family car. Its one of most realible car I have had. Great engine and amazing performance. I believe that is great city SUV but not a great car to take for a 4x4 trip.

Chiciest car evar

I can not say enough about my new G 550 ! Must say that it is the nicest, sturdiest, most fun, safest, empowering vehicle a person can ever own.It makes you feel like you are invincible.I really do not know if there is any better feeling then feeling invincible. Once you get in the G 550 and you get familiarized with it and take it for a ride for a couple of times you will realize how special these vehicle really is. The sheer power and quickness of the G 550 Mercedes is unmatchabl by any other vehicle from my experience. The best car I have ever had by far!

The car I always wanted

I aways loved the look, style, presence and sound given off by this vehicle. It is so classic and so Mercedes. The vehicle shouts toughness but it is very comfortable. It is fun to drive. People see it and start asking questions and giving complements. Women seem to be as interested as men.