Our Expert Review: 2015 Mercedesbenz Gclass

Chiciest car evar

by from Haymarket, VA on October 4, 2015

I can not say enough about my new G 550 ! Must say that it is the nicest, sturdiest, most fun, safest, empowering vehicle a person can ever own.It makes you feel like you are invincible.I really do not know if there is any better feeling then feeling invincible. Once you get in the G 550 and you get familiarized with it and take it for a ride for a couple of times you will realize how special these vehicle really is. The sheer power and quickness of the G 550 Mercedes is unmatchabl by any other vehicle from my experience. The best car I have ever had by far!

The car I always wanted

by from Hattiesburg, MS on December 29, 2014

I aways loved the look, style, presence and sound given off by this vehicle. It is so classic and so Mercedes. The vehicle shouts toughness but it is very comfortable. It is fun to drive. People see it and start asking questions and giving complements. Women seem to be as interested as men.

Similar Models