2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2012 GL-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Shop the 2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class

Luxury is timeless

Love this truck more and more every day. Feels as fit and polished as the day it rolled off the line. Couldnt be happier! Test drive and find out just how great this older mercs can hold up if properly maintined

Love this Car

This being my first Car is really close to my Heart. And ofcourse the Mercedes Benz was always a dream for me which has now come true.

Good car with expensive maintenance

The car runs very good. Heavy but good power. Only problem is the repair cost and maintenance cost. If you buy it used, the. Please deposit your money for your running cost. I spent 3k in 2019.

3.1

A/C Compressor fail after 21,000 miles

Not long enough and don’t have enough legs room . Expensive to fix . Other than that, everything else are great. Will not buy another Mercedes-Benz again due to 4 years or 50,000 warranty.

Most Reliable car I drove

Lot of space for luggage, very comfortable, smooth driven, safe, secure, economic for the size , if you are looking to buy a family car this is the best one I have driven

Extremely reliable and very practical.

The three rows of seating is everything I need for 4 adults and our 3 grandchildren. I also use this for commuting to work and it is great in the snow.

So far we are quite impressed

The GL 550 is a very nice alternative to the big GM SUVs. The ride is better, the utilization of space is better, and the level of trim detail is significantly better.

SUV that is a Priviledge to drive

Found this 2012 GL 550 with 33K miles. Have had it a week and put about a 1,000 miles on it. Paid about 27K for it. This has to be the bargain of the century. Have owned and driven lots of luxury vehicles, but this is in another class all together. Would someone tell me why I would want to buy a new compact car vs. this 'world class' vehicle for the same price?

Most reliable car I’ve ever owned

This suv met all my needs and got the job done from the comfortable rides on the highway to city driving just an all around nice vehicle wish everyone could have one.

Veri Reliable and powerful SUV I ever driven

This my Third SUV, which met my requirement of 7 seating, V8 Power to drive on Mountain area, Ample Cargo. Durability, reliability. I just Break and tire regular upkeeping.