2012 Mercedes Benz Gl Class

2nd one I've owned. Great family car.

by from Newport Beach, CA on September 8, 2017

We purchased this car certified pre-owned with about 20,000 miles. It was our 2nd one in a row. It has good pickup, reliable, and great 3rd row for transporting a lot of people in comfort. There is a know issue with the shocks that tends to occur after 50,000 (both of ours had it), so as long as you get them fixed while under warranty, everything else has been worry-free.

Most relaible vehicle ever own

by from Kissimmee FL on August 31, 2017

Expectations meet and exceed expectations, reliable service and very courteous personnel, with you all the time!

GREAT LUXURY RIDE.

by from Calabasas on August 19, 2017

Great to go out on the town.. or two the boat.. or up to the snow to ski. Very nice. The electronics are outdated however... very slow back up camera... and slow navigation. Other than that.. it is a 9 of 10. A beautiful driver. Very serene, safe and comfortable.

Best car ever I own

by from New Hyde Park, NY on August 4, 2017

This car used to be my dream car and now I have it. When I drive it I can't explain how I feel. It's awesome.

Uses car for Havingfun

Extremely Comfortable - Luxurious Ride

by from Massachusetts on July 18, 2017

Overall, a reliable and comfortable vehicle which can safely transport seven people in style. We drove this SUV cross country twice; it handled the trip beautifully. Tons of cargo space, yet still fun to drive. Excellent car for a family of five on road trips, ski trips, etc. The third row seats are actually comfortable and spacious enough for adults! The factory Dunlop tires that came with the car were a joke; they were terrible, and absolutely useless on snow and ice, and wore out in no time. We decided to go with 275/55R-19 Hankook VENTUS S1 EVO2 performance tires and we opted for a second set of wheels and tires for the winter. Since there were no decent 19" snow tires to match our vehicle we opted for smaller alloys and purchased a set of 265/60R-18 Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 SL. Both sets of tires have been excellent!

The car is good

by from Atlanta on July 7, 2017

Car is good but I think it was a little overpriced . Car is ok drives well neat and durable but overpriced

Great smaller suv

by from Dallas, TX on June 12, 2017

I drove this car for the past 5 years and loved many things about it. First, it is super easy to park. Second it has three rows, third row folds with one touch of a button. Third, I love the body style, much cuter than many suv's in my opinion. It was also reliable until the past 6 months when I started having to replace a number of things that weren't covered under my warranty. Things I didn't like: cramped passenger room, it was great when my kids were young but now that they are getting big putting a family of five in this car even for a weekend trip was tight. For a luxury car I felt like it was very basic. For instance there were no A/c vents in the ceiling in the second or third row. The navigation is cumbersome and sound system just ok. The seats are not nearly as comfortable as a Tahoe or Expedition.

Very dependable

by from Anaheim, Calif on May 20, 2017

Very sophisticated and prestige and great for the price. It is truly a one of a kind car. Its great for family fun outings or just for an extra space for ur typical amount of passenger's.

Best Luxury SUV

by from on May 1, 2017

You can feel the price you paid for. Very nice to drive and the suspension is amazing. Leather interior is very supple, best leather seats there is. Power is unquestionable.

Great ride, lots of power, lots of room.

by from Colorado on September 28, 2016

Great vehicle. Extremely well tuned ride. Engine is a wonder. Full of amenities. Interior is beautifully executed. Expensive to own.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Mercedes Benz Gl Class