Average based on 4 reviews

2012 Mercedes Benz GL350 Bluetec 4MATIC

by from Ontario, Canada on March 9, 2013

I bought this car looking for a 7/8 Passenger vehicle without sacrificing power nor fuel efficiency, and I gotta say that the GL350 is one of those to meet all my expectations. I shopped this with it's competitors, and the only one that came close to competing to this was the Cadillac Escalade and the Audi Q7. The Cadillac had great fuel efficiency, but the suspension was overly soft, acceleration sounded and felt quite weird, it drove like a truck, GM customer service sucks, reliability is found to be quite poor, and everything in the cabin felt like it was vibrating in different directions. o___o The upside was that it had 8-passenger capabilities. The Audi Q7 was probably the more worthy competitor but it felt more cramped, and less luxurious compared to that of the Mercedes. So far, the Mercedes has served me greatly, I have had no reliability problems so far, but who knows what is to come. I feel as if the interior could be more plush, although that was addressed in the 2013 model year (bought the 2012MY before the 2013MY hit dealers). I also really wish that it had 8-passenger, as 3 people can be easily accommodated in the third row. I really love how the Mercedes drives as it feels very solid and car-like, and I also love the suspension tuning! The diesel also accelerates pretty well (after you hit the lag when accelerating from standstill) while providing pretty good fuel economy. The LED DRL are beautiful, and I love the body of the GL as it's pretty rugged but luxurious at the same time. I bought this with Diamond White for the exterior colour, and Beige leather on the inside. Also, in Canada, I got an option of the AMG Styling Package where I have these beautiful, sporty rims. Love it! Love it! Love it! All of this is amazing, but it came with a pretty hefty price tag... but I am extremely happy with this car and am looking forward to own it in future years. :)

Most luxury in a vehicle

by from Saint Cloud,MN on September 27, 2013

This vehicle is the most comfortable I have ever been in. It also holds the smoothest ride. The dealer made my experience a no hassle experience.

Great ride, lots of power, lots of room.

by from Colorado on September 28, 2016

Great vehicle. Extremely well tuned ride. Engine is a wonder. Full of amenities. Interior is beautifully executed. Expensive to own.

GL 550 GRAND EDITION

by from WOODBRIDGE, ONTARIO CANADA on April 30, 2012

GOT DELIVERY THREE DAYS AGO. WOW. BEST AUTO I HAVE EVER OWNED. SMOOTH, COMFORTABLE, FAST ARE JUST A FEW WORD TO DESCRIBE THIS AWSOME MACHINE. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. FIRST MARCEDES I HAVE EVER OWNED AND IT WONT BE THE LAST. JUST LIKE BEING IN A MODERN JET LINER. GREAT INSTRUMENTATION AND DASH DESIGN. THE QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP IS EVEDENT. THE EXTERIOR PAINT BLACK METALLIC HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLACK I HAVE EVER SEEN ON A TRUCK. THE HANDLING IS GREAT. THE TIRES PIRRELLI ARE UNBELEAVABLE. THE POWER THAT COMES FROM THE V8 MONSTER UNDER THE HOOD IS SMOOTH AND POWERFUL. LOVE EVEYTHING ABOUT MY FIRST MARCEDES. THEY DO BUILD THE BEST CARS IN THE WORLD IT IS EVIDENT WITH MY GL550 GRAND 4 MATIC. WOW!