2015 Mercedes Benz Gl Class

Good/ok

by on September 9, 2017

I do not like it it is not that comfblel the back seat is not that much room and it fells cheap but it has good gas mileage

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Mercedes Benz GL 350

by from Hollywood, FL on September 6, 2017

Great car extremely satisfied with comfort and performance. Seats were well designed, and the performance allowed me move safely to avoid potential danger.
Not Rated Reliability

reliable and sharp looking vehicle

by from leesburg va on July 21, 2017

meet our expectation from interior to exterior. hope it can keep better market value as time goes. very happy with it.

Uses car for Havingfun

best car

by on July 11, 2017

amazing SUV has features that i don't even how to use and still learning most of the features. best safety that a suv can offer. Great family car, amazing to take on long drives.

GL350

by from Green Bay WI on July 4, 2017

Like the handling and performance so far. We are newer owners of the GL350 so can't vouch for reliability as of yet, but can say that it does seem like a strong durable machine.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Excelent Vehicle

by from Harrington, Maine on September 28, 2016

Traded in an ML, this is twice the car. Very smooth ride, good handling. There is no sense of speed. I bought the diesel, am thrilled with fuel economy. If I drive hard, 25 mpg. If I drive easy, high 20's to 30 mpg.

Expensive but worth it

by from Long Island New York on October 28, 2015

I have owned Mercedes Benz large coupe models until they became too small due to styling in both the interior and trunk space. All late model cars seemed to be downsizing and if you shop at warehouse stores, golf with friends or travel with luggage etc. you need trunk and passenger space and newer cars have neither. So we're all forced into the suv models if you like spacious cars but at least with the 450 GL which we packaged with all the bells and whistles I feel I'm still driving a luxury vehicle just a bit different in style. We keep the 3rd row seating folded and have the needed trunk space our older Benz had. And the rear passenger space is comfortable and easy to enter and exit (husband's golf buddies). We test drove many other luxury cars and truly the 450 GL outshone all the others for comfort and stability. I love our new Benz and will be keeping it for many years.

Excellent car and maybe best buy in category

by from San Jose on May 27, 2015

Actually not many choose in this segment if looking for a luxury SUV with 35 inch 3rd row seats. Comparing the the 3 major competitors, i.e. LX470, Navigator, Cadillac escalade, this GL450 is the best car in safty and comfortable.

GL63 Great Car - SUV HotRod

by from Atlanta on February 22, 2015

I had a 2012 GL550 which is a wonderful luxury car. The GL63 is a different experience with louder exhaust note and noticeably lower gas mileage with its 557 hp. I only have 2000 miles with it. Some things I liked better on the GL550 and some on the GL63. I'll update you later after more time with it.

for my family most excelent car

by from Los Angeles, CA on February 14, 2015

Car price to high as a SUV for public. Driving this car is a safe and I will recommend to my friends to buy or lease this SUV.