2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2012 GLK-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Shop the 2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Performs Well

I own a 2012 Mercedes Benz GLK 350 . I love the performance and look, style and design of the auto. I would recommend this auto to others in that it is worth the investment.

4.0

Most reliable safest feeling car I have owned

I have to say... I thought I wanted a new car... but I am convinced that my older model feels heavier and safer than the new model I was loaned

So far so good . With only 3000 miles.

Nice driver. Really like the style. And the features. It's not Badd on gas if you keep your foot off the pedal. But who wants to do that. Over all I recommend it.

Test Drove It

Loved the ride. Super smooth. Love the interior - it's got everything and everything works well and is in mint condition. Even the engine was cleaned.

Fancy confortable

This car meets all my needs and feels good and happy when I am driving, I get great fun based on less costs. hope you get the same feeling

Mercedes affordability

I love my vehicle, words can’t express. I love, love, love, love this suv. This is luxury on a budget, at least for me. I wasn’t the type to buy into make and models. I just wanted to get to where I had to go. My husband and I are in the transition of having college students. I decided to treat myself after paying five years of private school for two. Now mom can indulge, without feeling guilty.

4.3

I love my GLK!

I love my car! I've put tons of miles on it and it has performed well! I really love how it handles and the cruise control is by far the best out of any car I've ever driven or owned!

Great car, Mercedes are very reliable

This has been a great car for us. Will buy another mercedes, they are reliable and hold us very well. Solid car steering feels like new

Very Reliable

It?s a great car, at almost 80k, I have done no major repairs yet. Front seat is comfortable but back seat is very small. I had to pull up the front seat to allow a car seat in the back seat.

Great Vehicle with Superior Handeling

This vehicle has a look that surpasses many cars on the road. I have owned several Mercedes and this by far is the best in terms of looks in an SUV model. The trunk space and rear (back seat) of the car is a tad bit small , but everything else about the car is superior. I would recommend this car to both young and old and plan to get another in the near future. Love this vehicle..