1999 Mercedes Benz M Class

ML320

by from TX on February 22, 2010

Wife's car. She likes how distinctive it looks in a parking lot full of other SUV's and vans. Very comfortable on the highway at 80 mph. Very capable off road vehicle. My favorite memory: driving through the desert at Big Bend National Park on the River Road from Castolon to Rio Grande Village and seeing several other 4 wheel drive vehicles beaten by the road/conditions and just driving right by and then two hours later whizzing down TX highways at over 70 mph.

BEST MERCEDES I HAVE EVER OWNED..LOVE IT!!!

by from Florida on August 6, 2007

I have owned many Mercedes from SL-S-E and now my very favorite ML-320. I loved the SUV so much I bought an identical ML for my wife. The value for this model is by far the best from good gas milage, style, features, safety, and CUPHOLDERS! Most of the Mercedes I have owned do not have cup holders. This ML model is EXCELLENT. Enjoy!

FEEL COMFORT WITH THIS VEHICLW

by from DALLAS on September 3, 2012

ITS A REALIABLE VEHICLE I FEEL COMFORT TO PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE , LOOKS CLEAN IN & OUTSIDE, VERY CLEAN,

Summer Car for the Mountains

by from Minneapolis, MN on September 1, 2012

My wife and I have a home in the mountains in eastern Idaho. We often climb the Teton pass to visit Jackson Hole and other Wyoming sights. This car has great power, even for climbing mountains. The automatic transmission is well designed for downshifting on severe declines. I can come down the Tetons virtually without touching the brakes. As a car buff, I'm just amazed by the good cupholders - so unGerman. It takes premium gas only and mileage is poor, but I can leave with that.

Great Car

by from Seatac, WA on August 12, 2012

I bought this car a different dealership in Seattle and have been very satisfied. Comfortable, Fast, Great Milage and no problems so far. Great car highly recommend.

So far 1500 miles great SUV.

by from Appleton, Wisconsin on December 26, 2011

All a round great truck for me. A luxurious sport-utility that has world -class engineering, 4-wheel-drive & a car like ride. Plus it is made in the USA by American????????????? At this time I must say I Love my Truck even if is not a Chev 1500. Dan

1999 MERCEDES BENZ ML320

by from TEANECK , NJ on November 24, 2006

MY 1999 ML 320 HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTFUL CARS I HAVE EVER OWNED AND THE MOST POWERFUL. MERGING ON TO THE HIGHWAY WAS A VERT EASY THING TO DO ,DRIVING ON SNOW COVERED ROADS WAS A VERY EASY THING TO DO, WHEN EVER SOMEONE WANTED TO RACE ME AT A RED LIGHT IT WAS ALSO VERY EASY TO BEAT THEM AND LEAVE THEM IN THE DUST. THE ONLY PROBLEMS I EVER HAD WITH MY CAR WAS THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT WOULDENT CLOSE PROPERLY AND THE CUP HOLDER TO THE LEFT OF THE STEERING WHEEL WOULD NOT CLICK SHUT I HAD TO PUT A PAPER WEDGE IN THERE TO KEEP IT CLOSED. ALL IN ALL THE MERCEDES BENZ EXPERENCE IS SOMETHING THAT I WILL NOT LIVE WITHOUTIT IS A GREAR CAR NOMATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS IT IS A VERY RELIABLE CAR THAT ALSO DOES AS GOOD OFF ROADS AS IT DOES ON THE FLAT HIGHWAY ROADS

What a great SUV

by from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL on September 10, 2010

I loved my ML430! I purchased it used in 2005, it was a 1999 model. Purchased it in the north, then I moved to the south (FL)! Great car, especially if you can afford the maintenance and normal up keep. Safe, reliable, awesome safety features. Very strong heavy Mid-Size SUV so you felt comfortable and safe. My SUV aged very well, alot of people could not believe that it was 10 years old (as of 2009). Only draw back was the miles per gallon, but hey...all of the other perks outweighed that! My servicing dealership was awesome as well! I am looking forward to my new ML...very soon! Great for families or people with Large dogs. Great travel car and beach car. Awesome in the snow too!

this SUV is great

by from revere ma on January 17, 2012

This SUV is great even though it's a little old , it drives like new even the interior seems up to date. if it didn't have a cassette player you would think it's new.

Dispointment

by from Seatac, WA on May 30, 2012

I saw a car that they had listed online and so i called them to see if it was still there. I spoke to a Sales man name Brady who told me that yeah they still have it, so i drove from Seatac all the way to Everett only to find out the car they had advertized on the internet was sold couple of days ago and they had another one that was the same model but looked no where close to the one they advetized. And as of right now its still being advertized, these people have no shame. If they are into false advertizing like that, i wonder what else they lie about, to their coustomers. Buyer BE AWARE!!!

Our Expert Review: 1999 Mercedes Benz M Class