2003 Mercedes Benz M Class

ML350 Inspiration Edition SUV

by from Portland Oregon on September 12, 2017

I bought this vehicle in 2013. It has been a real delight! Heavy on the road, it gets really awful mileage, but it sure is fun to drive. I'm fairly small, so it was important to find an SUV that gives me enough seat adjustment to boost up and let me see the road. I love this vehicle.

Love it!

by from Elgin, IL on August 28, 2017

I loved the car, it ran so nicely and it was great. I love the color and everything about it. It had good tires and ran smoothly
Not Rated Reliability

Least reliable car I've owned!

by from Austin, TX on August 1, 2017

This car is fantastic looks wise, exterior and interior, but things were always breaking! Yes, it's older, but it had things breaking from the moment I bought it.

Truly wonderful driving experience!

by from San Antonio Texas on July 6, 2017

Overall design definitely one of a kind! Not only is it sleek and classy, but just looking at it you can tell it's got power and sass. The interior is so far advanced for the actual year it came out. Extremely comfortable, great audio all around. Positioning of cup holders is not only perfect, it's genius! So many options for everything you can truly personalize it without any modifications, and enabling the second row seats to not only fold forward, but slide forward, or further back, definitely accommodates everyone you want to share an awesome time with. I've never been impressed with Mercedes-Benz, with the exception of the Maybach, but the ML500, even being a 2003, really surprised me... Definitely left me in awe.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great SUV

by from Northern Virginia on October 7, 2015

We bought our ML350 shortly before the 3 year warranty expired. It has been extremely reliable. We've taken lots of long trips in it, but main use has been getting around town. No major mechanical problems. Still looks great for a car kept outdoors. Still feels as solid and safe as when we got it.

No major complaints at 113k and climbing

by from NY on July 16, 2012

purchased my '03 ml320 two years ago. I have always owned either trailblazers or japanese suv's. I have put significant mileage on this vehicle and no mechanical complaints. Maintenance is pricey but i was aware going in. Two minor issues: the truck burns oil, never a leak(no big deal i guess), second issue is that i have never been able to firm up the brakes. Too much play when the pedal is depressed. Otherwise all good

Much better than the critic's ratings

by from wake forest nc on March 28, 2012

We purchased the ML new 12/2002. Other than routine maintenance there have been few issues, and nothing that would not be typical of any 9+ year old vehicle. Snow traction is excellent. 11/2005 we were in Pittsburgh when a Camaro driver decided to turn into the left-rear of the truck. The Camaro was turning across traffic and hit us at about 25 mph. The ML shuddered when hit. When we saw the damage to the Camaro (front end gone-undriveable) we assumed the worst for the ML. The alloy wheel was scratched and a rear quarter panel damaged. If you didn't know it had been hit would wouldn't have noticed the damage. The truck drove the same after the wreck as before. Highly recommended for safety and much more reliable than we had heard.

Good car after all this time

by from Philadelphia, pa on February 16, 2012

I've had my ML320 for 9 yrs and I still love it - this is my first Mercedes and it's worth it. Up keep is a little expense but I guess that's the price you pay for owning a Mecrcedes

Very Safe SUV

by from Annapolis,MD on December 20, 2011

My sons came out of an bad accident completely unharmed. And the ML was running great with 155,000 on in.

ML 500

by from Sacramento, California on January 29, 2011

My ML 500 has a ton of pep, looks very sporty, and is responsive on the road. It is priced much lower than the other vehicles in the ML Class ... which has never made sense to me. If you want a great looking Mercedes at a reasonable price you should definately check out the ML 500.