Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 4 reviews

Most Reliable Car

by from MN on November 13, 2006

Safe to drive and really enjoying driving this car. Nice quality inside and outside of the vehicle. Good mileage in this range of SUV's

Loving the mercedes

by from east meadow, ny on November 10, 2008

I have had the M class since 1998 when they first came out. Mercedes continues to provide the ultimate in engineering, style, elegance and comfort. I love when I take a long trip of about 500 miles and have not a single body ache. This SUV does everything but kiss you on the cheek while driving.

One the best SUV`s made on a real chassis.

by from Toronto.ON. on October 10, 2009

Many people do not even realize that this is built on a chassis, and it is not a Unibody vehicle.Still,, overall quality is very good. I bought mine used, about two and a half yrs old, changed under the warranty the ball joints, two of them only, out of four.Excellent transmission. If anyone is buying a Merc. research the tranny type, if it starts with 722 (if I am not mistaken), it is made in house by merc. and it is really the best tranny you can get,REALLY. Super smart shifting of the gears by computer, etc.etc.Excellent power, a little thirsty on fuel, but, hey , if you buy a Merc. you got money for fuel, right?My next one it is going to be a ML Diesel. They last forever, and performancewise the same as gas vehicles.Interior design the best from the same yr. production, compared to BMW and Porsche. The rear seat in the Bimmer looks like a Russian Lada. The Porsche dash looks cheap to me. The merc`s dash is very thoughtfully designed, although I have to say I find the bimmer better looking on the exterior. The porsche`s exterior design is weird to me, but excellent otherwise. Anyway , this is my second merc. the first one was a 190E 2.3 gas, and it lasted 530 000 kms, I could have kept it longer, but wanted smth. newer.Ml`s winter performance gets 15 out of 10 points in my review, -:) , super excellent, the 4 wheel drive-excellent.God and the Germans made this SUV for Canada.So far I am very happy with it.People,, do not delay, go out and buy one today. Thank-You and happy motoring.

My 1st Benz

by from Houston,Tx on September 17, 2007

I bought this car for my wife and my sister inlaw got the X5 a year later, The X5 is nicer. If I could go back i would have bought the 2006 X5 or the cayanne s. The 2008 ml is mucj nicer inside. If you can buy the ML with the AMG kit such as ML 63

Similar Models