2007 M-Class

4.1 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Very enjoyable SUV

by FGY3 from Grosse Pointe Woods on February 8, 2007

Great value for the money. It is a wonderful blend of utility, safety, & performance. Beautiful interior, excellent transmission, full of features, stylish appearance, powerful brakes, responsive handling, & a great new 3.5L engine.

Favorite car... ever!

by Stan Madray from Orlando, Fl on November 4, 2017

Buying a Mercedes was a big step for me (Kia Sorrento and Jeep Grand Cherokee before). I did my research and treated it as an investment. Instead of buying a car ever 3-4 years I wanted something that would take me at least 7 years for quality and performance and expense. My ML350 was an excellent choice. This car looks and drives like a dream even after ELEVEN years! This has been an amazing and beauiful car with a workhorse of an engine. I am starting to shop for it's replacement and it will be another Mercedes.

Great car reliable

by Bobjr from Indiana on July 17, 2017

This is a reliable SUV good motor and transmission. Good looking car with plenty of room for all the family. Love it

I test drove this car. It was a pleasure to drive.

by Jmickey from Lawrenceville Ga on September 8, 2017

Very clean. I was surprised it was so clean for the year. The car drive out nice. It had plenty of power and rode smooth.

out of 5 starsReliability

Wow - amazing combination of style and performance

by Erik - ML63 fan from Denver, CO on July 28, 2017

The Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG is the ultimate in luxury, power, safety and performance. Starting with the 6.2 liter, 502 hp, 0 - 60 in 4.5 seconds, hand built AMG engine, you have one of the most powerful engines built. Match this engine to the styling, quality, and feature-rich body of this SUV and you have one of the most capable and enjoyable vehicles out there. With safety features like large, effective brakes, to full airbags surrounding you and your passengers, to capable all wheel drive, and adjustable air suspension, you can feel safe while enjoying the amazing performance of this SUV.

Loved my ML320 CDI

by Liz P from North Palm Beach on October 26, 2017

I had a 2007 ML320 CDI - bought brand new. Loved the car and literally got teary eyed when I traded it. It only had 83K miles on it but developed an oil leak that these cars are notorious for that was going to be very expensive to try and fix (if it could have been fixed). Planned on keeping the car for another 10 years but since the repair for the oil leak could run into many thousands of dollars when the car was only worth $8K it only made sense to get rid of it. My problem was a known problem with this engine and it should have been a recall. The car treated me very well and never left me on the side of the road. Still looked beautiful when I let it go because I treated her as good as she treated me. Will miss the car but not the cost to maintain it.

1st and last benz owner!

by Not a Fan from Ohio on January 10, 2013

I thought I couldn't go wrong when I purchased my 2006 ml350. Big mistake. Coil problems, drops cylinders, cracked intake manifold. One problem after the next. Expensive repairs. Only had 8 months with numerous repairs. Reliablity is everything!! Trading off for a Lexus or Infiniti.

Does not recommend this car!!

best car!!

by benz 4life from ny on October 31, 2009

Bought this vehicle pre-owned 4 months ago, Love it! Great handling, beautiful inside and outside. I'm 6'4 and have alot of room in this car. The cabin noise, you can;t hear anything. ONly complaint needs more cupholders.

great suv

by manny from linden, nj on January 15, 2008

the ml 350 4matic could be consider the best suv in its class, but there are somethings that could be improve for example service program should be free under the waranty like it use to be. they made a much better car, but dropping the service waranty was not a smart move. overall the ml 350 is the best suv i ever driven.

Don't think I am going to keep it

by jbitt from alaska on July 7, 2017

When we bought this vehicle we really liked it. My husband wanted a diesel car, so we looked at BMW, Audi and VW, but decided on a 2007 Mercedes ML320. The car drove nicely, handled well and had plenty of room in the back seat for passengers. Lots of cargo room in the back also. We thought buying a Mercedes was a step up from the cars we had purchased in the past. Unfortunately we are finding out that this is not the case. We found out this week that we are going to have to replace the turbo charger and manifold on the car at a cost of over $6,000. You could say that because it is over 100,000 miles that we should figure things would go wrong with it. Well, our problem with this issue is that when it was under warrantee guess what failed...the turbo charger. It was supposed to be replaced and also since there was a know issue with the manifold, they should have been replaced also. Because the manifolds were not replaced at that time, they caused the failure of not only themselves, but also the turbo charger again. We were told when we did the first warrantee work that it was strange for the turbo charger to fail at less than 60,000 miles. But now we are looking at replacing the same parts on the same car just 40,000 miles later. Because of this issue, we probably will be replacing this car soon.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2