2007 Mercedes Benz M Class

I test drove this car. It was a pleasure to drive.

by from Lawrenceville Ga on September 8, 2017

Very clean. I was surprised it was so clean for the year. The car drive out nice. It had plenty of power and rode smooth.
Not Rated Reliability

Wow - amazing combination of style and performance

by from Denver, CO on July 28, 2017

The Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG is the ultimate in luxury, power, safety and performance. Starting with the 6.2 liter, 502 hp, 0 - 60 in 4.5 seconds, hand built AMG engine, you have one of the most powerful engines built. Match this engine to the styling, quality, and feature-rich body of this SUV and you have one of the most capable and enjoyable vehicles out there. With safety features like large, effective brakes, to full airbags surrounding you and your passengers, to capable all wheel drive, and adjustable air suspension, you can feel safe while enjoying the amazing performance of this SUV.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car reliable

by from Indiana on July 17, 2017

This is a reliable SUV good motor and transmission. Good looking car with plenty of room for all the family. Love it

Don't think I am going to keep it

by from alaska on July 7, 2017

When we bought this vehicle we really liked it. My husband wanted a diesel car, so we looked at BMW, Audi and VW, but decided on a 2007 Mercedes ML320. The car drove nicely, handled well and had plenty of room in the back seat for passengers. Lots of cargo room in the back also. We thought buying a Mercedes was a step up from the cars we had purchased in the past. Unfortunately we are finding out that this is not the case. We found out this week that we are going to have to replace the turbo charger and manifold on the car at a cost of over $6,000. You could say that because it is over 100,000 miles that we should figure things would go wrong with it. Well, our problem with this issue is that when it was under warrantee guess what failed...the turbo charger. It was supposed to be replaced and also since there was a know issue with the manifold, they should have been replaced also. Because the manifolds were not replaced at that time, they caused the failure of not only themselves, but also the turbo charger again. We were told when we did the first warrantee work that it was strange for the turbo charger to fail at less than 60,000 miles. But now we are looking at replacing the same parts on the same car just 40,000 miles later. Because of this issue, we probably will be replacing this car soon.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best performance in an SUV by far.

by from Minneapolis on July 5, 2017

This SUV (this if for the AMG ML63) performs as well as most high end cars (including cornering) and is completely comfortable to drive.

Great SUV

by from Clifton on May 22, 2017

Vehicle has performed excellent in every way possible . Would recommend a Mercedes SUV to anyone wanting a solid all around vehicle

1st and last benz owner!

by from Ohio on January 10, 2013

I thought I couldn't go wrong when I purchased my 2006 ml350. Big mistake. Coil problems, drops cylinders, cracked intake manifold. One problem after the next. Expensive repairs. Only had 8 months with numerous repairs. Reliablity is everything!! Trading off for a Lexus or Infiniti.

Cost way too much for repairs & maintenance.

by from Illinois on August 29, 2011

MB wanted $550.00 to change the transmission fluid, $1000.00 for a leaking power steering pump. I love the car, but hate the cost of the maintenance. So, this is my first & last MB.

Heightened Sophistication in an SUV: ML 500

by from Houston, TX on June 29, 2011

In all fairness, I've owned this SUV less than a month. It is fully optioned, and has the AMG Sport package with suede seating and full NAV/DVD packages. I bought this car sight unseen and, after a thorough due diligence form someone reliable, had it shipped 1300 miles down South. I picked it up about 300 miles from home, and on the way back, it drove like a dream. The large 300 hp V-8 gives it plenty of power on tap, and you;ll find it hard to maintain 75 - 80 mph. Mercedes' styling has finally nailed it on these later ML's: with the 19" rims and side rails, the car seems to sit lower, hence a more aggressive look and feel. The only negative so far is a very thirsty motor: I haven't driven it very hard, and can't seem to top 15 mpg overall. With a 25 gal tank, expect to pay $85 - $100 each fill-up. I'm not sure how much this will impact resale value in a few years. I just secured a 4-year warranty, as I was a little hesitant about the electronics in this ML. They seem extensive and I thought a little peace of mind will make the drive that much more enjoyable. I look forward to many years of happy driving in this beautiful ML500.

best car!!

by from ny on October 31, 2009

Bought this vehicle pre-owned 4 months ago, Love it! Great handling, beautiful inside and outside. I'm 6'4 and have alot of room in this car. The cabin noise, you can;t hear anything. ONly complaint needs more cupholders.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Mercedes Benz M Class