2008 Mercedes Benz M Class

Reliable for the year

by from Rensselaer on August 2, 2017

Metal most of my needs. Great leg room, front/back...moonroof A+, only downside it didn't have the navigation package or the safety package . Otherwise good vehicle
Not Rated Reliability

well cared for california SUV

by from loveland co on July 31, 2017

excellent power, interior exterior fabulous, tires 75 percent, exterior is 3.5 out of 4. beautiful leather interior, sunroof, gps and the lists goes on for options.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

beautiful California car well maintained

by from loveland co on July 31, 2017

very clean well maintained, everything about this SUV is positive, fits professional career or person who wants excellent AWD SUV!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Faithful old car

by from Vancouver, WA on July 23, 2017

As a premium, strong, and safe car, I'd buy this again, but there are reliability issues. The build, sturdiness, power, ability to easily toe most of your daily use stuff ( even a small boat), cabin comfort and quality, low cabin noise, easy to operate, tight turning radius, are all pluses. It's a soldly built car and very safe. It never let me down in snow or mountains, even without traction tires. The road noise is minimal, and the drive enjoyable. ALthough I own a diesel version, but the acceleration is more than adequate, and gas mileage very satisfactory for a car this size and weight.The negative is expensive parts and maintenance, occasional expensive repairs ( starting at 50K miles). If reliability and repair issues were resolved, I'd buy this car again.

Best i never had

by from Danbury CT on June 29, 2017

The comfort of this car is perfec drive great i love it, sunroof , radio, camera, seat are verry good

great place to buy a car

by from brooklyn on February 3, 2015

My car is ML 350 2008 year. The car is a good condition and looks like a new . I am happy to having this car.

Grt=eat SUV for the money

by from Blackwood NJ on April 30, 2014

This SUV has style and comfort, it handles very well and is responsive. It came equipped with the Edition package and everything works properly and has met all my expectations. It has been a pleasure to own and I fully expect it to last as long as my last Mercedes which I had for nine years.

How sweet it is

by from Boone NC on August 25, 2013

I live in the mountains and my car is a 320 diesel . Coupled with the 7 speed transmission it really has plenty of power to spare and I'm typically getting 24 mpg which is highway mileage . The car has the sport package and handles the complex terrain very well. With a 25 gallon tank, the car has a 620 mile range. My last Mercedes had 220,000 miles and 15 years when I turned it over to my son-in-law . It runs like a clock. You pay a little more up front, but in the end it pays you back.

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from NEW HAMPSHIRE on June 14, 2013

I DROVE FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE TO FIND THE BEST INVENTORY IN NEW ENGLAND,THEY HAVE OVER 300 CARS WE FOUND A 2006 BMW 330XI THAT HAD 40K AND WAS MINT..THANK YOU GUYS AT AVON AVON AUTO BROKERS.YOUR THE BEST...

SAFETY FIRST, THEN COMFORT

by from south carolina on May 30, 2013

excellent performance, safety, comfort and amenities. would not have any yother car at this point in my life. Love the 4 matic (all wheel drive) safe . I commute 80-90 miles per day for work and want the safest car that I can afford.Excellent stereo.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Mercedes Benz M Class