2009 Mercedes-Benz M-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2009 M-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2009 M-Class Mercedes-Benz
Shop the 2009 M-Class Mercedes-Benz

Favorite Car ever

This diesel SUV is my favorite car ever..... it's a shame they have all that pollution stuff on it, that's the cause of problems I've had... that said I love driving it and hope it's my forever car.

Great family car

I own this car for 10 years and I'm very happy with it, never been to the mechanic for issues.Now I have 140k miles and the car runs like new

4.0

BMW x5 2012

This is a strong car and very safe for my family and my little sun.it has all the features that you need in car .

4.5

Good price for good car

I like the car what it is look like. I really like Mercedes a lot and this is a good price for used car. The exterior are nice too.

Great performance, reliability, looks

Loved owning this car. Great in ice and snow, lots of room, looks beautiful. Great technology, comfortable seats, and some decent off-roading capability. Love the wood inserts and black leather. With tinted windows and the stock 20" rims is eye catching, even when 5+ years old. Would buy another one of these in a minute!

4.3

Pleasantly surprised!!

I've been buying older Mercedes BMWs for the last 15 years ..never thought of owning an M series..really a great car for trips..lots of cargo space along w/ 25gal tank=Road Trip Ready

Just purchased it I?m very happy with that!

So far I love the vehicle and enjoying it thank you for your help with the purchase! Our sales rep. Tom Gomez was very helpful!

Perfect

The best ever and most reliable car I purchased do far. Very spacious and ride quality is top notch. I would recommend it to everyone who wants a nice car.

exellent car for the money

i have owned a Benz always is one of the best car in the road to my opinion and is prestigious to i love it

It?s great in the snow and rides smooth!

This car met all of my needs both financially and physically. My biggest concern was getting a good interest rate and having an affordable payment!