2012 Mercedes Benz M Class

One of the best

by from Plano, TX on May 11, 2012

Drove the Lexus and the BMW and wow, at the end of the day it wasn't hard to walk back to the Merc-Benz dealership. The standard engine just out did the rest, the Toyota...I mean the Lexus didn't even start to hold my attention. On the other hand it was close with the BMW, but in the end after taking both cars out for extended rides, I went back to the ML 350. I think the interior and the exterior were of the highest quality. The motor is excellent and I have had "ZERO" issues with the car. Value wise, your going to get what you pay for, and thank god Merc-Benz is now getting competitive. But there really isn't an SUV that I have driven that compares to this one. Drive it, not just around the corner of the dealership, but get on the HWY and move it. You will see it is outstanding.

Love them

by from Texas on August 16, 2012

My second ML350 BLUTEC in as many years. (I buy a new auto every year) Left BMW for the quality, comfort and overall pride of workmanship in the ML. No problems at all!

Expensive, but worth it.

by from Denver, Colorado on September 1, 2012

We bought the Bluetec diesel version a couple of months ago. No problems so far. Great performance and good fuel economy--35-38 mpg on the highway.

by from New Jersey on January 3, 2015

This is now my 2nd ML. I have now purchased 2 CPO MLs. After having the 2012 for a month, it developed a ticking noise that wasn't eveident when radio was on or windows were open. The noise was coming from the engine area and stopped when the vehicle came to a stop. I took it back to the dealer several times. They heard the noise and changed out some parts a few times. When it didn't resolve the issue they finally told me that the noise was normal and to be expected. They sais they drove another 2012 on their lot and heard the same noise. If I heard the noise when I test drove the car I most likely would not have purchased it. I contacted MBUS and they contacted the dealer and confirmed what the dealer told me. They told me I could get a second opinion from another dealer but that was it. I found the response from MBUS to be not very customer friendly and not acceptable. I have had the car now 4 mos and it still makes the ticking noise. has any else experienced the same ticking noise?

Nice Ride! 4th MB that I've owned. Second diesel.

by from Buffalo, NY on December 8, 2015

I bought a 2012 bluetec with 65,000 highway miles. It looks like it just came out of the showroom. Even the chassis looks new. I am mostly impressed with the comfort, lack of road noise, and the 450 lbs of torque. The only thing that I am not used to is the electric variable steering. While it is a pleasure at very low speeds and turns effortlessly, it's a little too light at highway speeds for my liking. Fuel economy is excellent. On a flat highway I get about 32 mpg. I average 25 for daily driving. Classy, powerful, and quiet.

First Mercedez I ever owned.

by from Redwood City, California on July 20, 2014

Excellent quality, all the electronics that are easy to operate and want. Excellent handling and comfort.

Good Bye BMW - Hello Mercedes Benz

by from Fredericksburg, VA on April 29, 2014

Mr. Teddy Parker was the most perfect and professional sales person we have ever had. With four kids we have bought many a cars... We drove in for a service on our E350 and drove two cars home purchasing an ML350. What a beautiful car with all the bells and whistles. Best price EVER for the car and our trade in. Good Bye BMW Hello MB(x2)

very reliable car with high quality interior

by from Boston, MA on May 5, 2017

a perfect family car that makes you feel safe and comfy driving specially for long distances. gas consumption is excellent compared to other SUVs. very elegant and attractive exterior with easy technology to deal with at its interior.

Most comfort car I have ever driven

by from ashland, ma on May 19, 2017

Best car ever. Smooth driving, comfort, luxury, great power, lots of space and love the design, it is a a piece of art.

Great SUV !

by from Hilton Head SC on January 15, 2014

I purchased the ML Bluetec. My first Diesel. I have not been dissapointed. The car drives great. My average MPG is around 30 MPG in everyday driving. Great stereo and a very quiet ride.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Mercedes Benz M Class