2014 M-Class

4.8 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.4 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

My 4th Mercedes ML SUV (Truck)

by Godzilla56 from San Antonio "deep in the heart" of Texas on January 26, 2014

I have now owned every version of this vehicle since inception. Without a doubt MB has advanced the design and improved the vehicle across the board. Each time I have been ready to buy a new SUV I would survey the market, read all the reviews and then start my test drives. I really did not expect to buy this vehicle this time?..but, after driving the MDX, BMW 5, Lexus RDX and Cadillac this vehicle had the best level of finish, quality interior, controls that didn't confuse me or were totally dependent upon touch screens?.and didn't look like a stretch station wagon! MB made a lot of changes between Version 2 and 3 of this vehicle and it shows. The MB is probably not the "best" at everything, but taken in total it meets or exceeds all my needs and expectations. It is not cheap, but you get what you pay for. After several months I have not had one moment of regret on this purchase. The only other SUV that was better was the Porsche, but everything that is standard on the MB is an option on the Porsche. Is it worth thirty five grand more to get the Porsche name (on a volkswagon sourced product) and extra performance for around town driving? Well it wasn't to me so there you go. I can take a lot of trips for the money not spent on that vehicle.

Love this SUV

by Lg from Fresno, Ca on October 19, 2013

This SUV is luxurious, quiet, efficient and fun to drive. I had a 2012 but traded it for the 2014 for better options. Have had it on a 1000 mile trip and it was very comfortable, controls all in the right places and got 22 mpg at 75 mph. Best car I have ever owned. Absolutely love it.

So far - love it

by Ex-Lexus fan from Oklahoma City, OK on September 17, 2015

Just purchased my very first Mercedes, a 2014 CPO ML350 4matic after searching forever for a Lexus RX450H with heads up display. Although I have only had this car for one week, I am so happy with it, I couldn't wait to write a review. It is so luxurious, comfortable, and quiet, it definitely equals the Lexus in drive quality, and far surpasses it in options. I still haven't even figured out how everything works, but now that I have these options, it will be difficult to ever go back to a car without them! Specifically: LOVE the multi-contour seats with massage; LOVE the active park assist - it literally parallel parks itself!, LOVE the lane departure warning system, and LOVE the adaptive headlight system. Who would think headlights would make such a difference in a car - but night visibility when driving this car is incredible. I think I will love the distance warning system also, but mine is not functioning right now so off to the shop today to fix it. The interior is gorgeous. My only real disappointment is in the audio system - my vehicle, while equipped with just about everything else, did not have an upgraded sound system, and the radio is just tinny and horrible. Definitely do not order an ML with the standard HD radio; you will be so sorry! Time will tell if this vehicle will rate as highly as my old Lexus as far as reliability, but if it even comes close, I may stay with Mercedes!

Our first Mercedes

by MLS from New Fairfield, CT on March 17, 2017

Purchased a used 2014 ML350 two months ago. We took the car on a trip from CT to VA to visit family, the car drove flawlessly. Top speed down south is 70mph and this car just sails at that speed. We had four grown-ups and all the luggage, no one was uncomfortable. I have had Audi's in the past and this car outperforms them. Highly recommend this car for luxury and performanace.

Far better than I thought

by Redfox from Ny on January 5, 2017

I was in the market about 4 month to get my first SUV.i did test drive 2014 caddy,Lincoln,Lexus,porsch,Audi.guess what. M-benz ml 350 far better than any other SUV I test drive on any comparison.this is my first MBA because I thought this car will breakdown every 10000miles.but I had only 3weeks so far I can tell this car is well solid built.

Best ML Ever!

by GB32 from Seattle on June 25, 2014

Just changed from a 2008 ML which we loved to a 2014.....what a difference! Amazing comfort, quiet as a mouse, super nicely equipped, not cheap but lease is a good deal. We absolutely love it, looked at Touareg, Volvo, etc. but went back to MB ML350. Great car, great job by Mercedes! Drive one and you are hooked!

wife wanted a mercedes

by gaijin from Maryland on April 29, 2014

I just bought a Mercedes ML550. The car rides nice and quiet and is real fast. The buttons that control all the vehicle functions are not easy to find or operate though. My Infiniti was a breeze to turn on/off this or that, but the Mercedes has tiny multifunction controls that take time to learn and to operate. ML550 is better sized for my wife though and she drives it as much as I do.

Nice ride but concerned

by ALMiami from Miami, FL on February 7, 2018

i've owned the '14 ML350 for more than a year with about six months of warranty remaining. Currently the car has about 45k miles. Other than 2 engine warning lights that came on within the last 12 months where it needed to be reset, a fuel injector failed a month ago. The tab on that was about $2800..ouchh.. Good thing it was covered under warranty. With the warranty expiring in about five months, I am reluctant to keep this car. I've owned two Infinities QX70 type previously and had over 100k miles on them without fuss.. now I am contemplating of getting QX80 instead of holding onto the ML. I don't want a ticking time bomb. In my opinion and a peace of mind, the only way to own a MB is with warranty.

100% better than the first version of ML 320

by Ron from Atlanta, GA on February 25, 2014

Bought Bluetec. City/Hwy approx. 25 mpg. Better than Q5 - Interior could be better for the money. X5 has good interior and more sportier.

Eye stopper

by PAWS from Warner Robins, GA on December 5, 2017

This car is truly an eye stopper. It drive smooth. This car is so comfortable, almost as comfortable as my bed. It has alot of space too. The gadget in it is wonderful. It tell you almost everything. It tell yon when and where to go get gas. With the right package you can find your car when someone else has it. Love it. Love it. L-o-v-e it.

1 2 3 4