2015 M-Class

2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Have You Driven the 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class?

Wow, what a ride!

by Vapor from Toronto on Fri Sep 18 2015

I traded in a BMW X6 for the ML4 and I've not regretted a single moment. I completely disagree with those who write that the ML is sluggish. It feels as quick as the X6 off the line, I really can't be bothered by the fractions of a second difference. Since when did that count in the real world? I'm at the age where the public roads are not a race track anymore and I own a sports bike. When I need speed, I go to the track. What I need in the ML is safe and reliable commutes to carry my precious cargo. This delivers better gas mileage, smoother, more refined handling and smaller dimensions to fit into my garage while having more trunk space. While my beamer was fully loaded, some of the features were never really used. In some ways, the nicely optioned ML doesn't quite compare. Things like HUD, Auto handbrakes (BMW has a different implementation than Benz) and premium sound have no equal on the ML. It's not to say that the ML is terrible, it's just not as good. For instance, there's no comparison in the premium sound category. The harmons don't stand up to the B&H. Period. But you wouldn't really know unless you came from a BMW, though. On the flip side, ML has better phone/car integration, better connectivity and more integrated options than the bmw. The weight of the car is also not an issue. Unlike that BMW where the weight was certainly felt around town commutes. In the end, these things are more important to my daily commute than the performance drive, which bmw had in spades. After a while, performance driving didn't really float my boat anymore. Middle-aged? Got kids? Doing the career shuffle? It's time to put aside the sports car. The ML can feel a bit floaty at times, and when I notice that, I switch to sports mode which feels almost (but not quite) as stiff as the beamer. In the end, different folks require different things in a car so you should never go off of someone else's comments. I'm at the age where getting from point A to point B in the quickest possible time is tired. I like creature comforts, lights, gadgets, silky smooth rides and luxurious interior. I chose the ML for that and I'm never going back!

Best Car I've Owned

by SUV 1 from Easton ,PA on Mon Apr 27 2015

I've owned many cars in my lifetime , but when I test drove the Mercedes Benz ML350 I never felt so comfortable,quiet and safe . I am now a proud owner of this vehicle. The safety features are amazing. Cruise control with DST is tremendous. Lane warning when passing, backup camera, heated steering wheel, climate control, power steering assist, great sound system and outlets, flat folding back seats,and peppy enough for me on the highway. Also great stabilization and control in high winds and rain sensitive wipers really awesome. Memory seats,heated seats, very comfortable seats for long trips! The best car I ever owned.

This car saved my life.

by Love luxury from Seattle Wa on Mon Apr 06 2015

This is the best car ever. And within one week it has saved my life! Not only did it alert me that I started zoning out after coming off a very long night shift. Wow!( Didn't know a car could that.) And today I was cut off and had no time to brake, I got my foot off the gas but before I got it on the brake the car took over and it did the braking for me. And just in time. I have no idea how we kept from colliding. My last car was a Lincoln MKX which was a nice car, but this one is so much nicer! Handles and drives very smooth. I'm very happy with it.

Mostly like it...

by KingJohn from Melbourne, FL on Tue Jul 26 2016

Had this car for over a year and mostly just minor complaints. Rides great and feels solid...sorry that MB did away with fog lamps, I always used them on my GLK that I traded up from...Dealer said they are not necessary today with the new headlamps....but I think it is just a cost cutting measure.... also, paddle shifters are a useless item on this car..if you touch them by accident, they will suddenly downshift the car with alarming results...

best ride suv based on size

by car enthusiast from Madison Wi on Mon Sep 14 2015

ML350 great ride performance. Attention to detail interior fit and finish you would expect in the price point. Why would you buy a Ford Explorer or a Caddy SRX when for the same $ and comparable equipment you could have this!

Happily Learning My New Vehicle's Electronics

by Beachbill from Ossining, NY on Sun Jan 25 2015

Our Mercedes Dealer was extremely helpful in placing us in our new car, a 2015 ML350. Their dedication to customer service from our first visit to driving home in our new car was superior. Many thanks for a job well done.

I like the ML a lot

by Geno from Berkeley Ca. on Tue Aug 07 2018

If getting good mileage is your goal get another car, I love mine despite the fact I get only 16 miles per gallon the fact I

Best Car Overall I have owned

by David's Merc from Davennport Florida on Sun Apr 19 2015

I have owned 6 New cars in the past 15 years and this seems to be the best overall rated car I have owned in the last 15 years. I have only owned for 4 weeks so I will give it a further 6 months to report more detail

Comfort and Class

by Old Dave from West Lake Worth Fl on Sun Jul 15 2018

Amazing how people admire and think that this car costs more than there Genesis or other high end car and yet this make and model still turn etyes toward it as a leader

Great ride

by JODee from Memphis, TN on Thu May 10 2018

I was particularly looking for an SUV that would have a smooth ride for long trips and comfortable seats in both the front and back for up to 5 average sized adults. The ML350 nailed it.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Knowing who you are and what you're trying to do is a good first step in being successful. The trouble comes when your task is known, but you start off by working against yourself. For example: You need to get in shape to run a marathon, but your first decision is to buy a carton of cigarettes to smoke during your long runs. That's trouble.

Mercedes-Benz hasn't gone so far as to make a pack-a-day-smoker/marathoner combo with its M-Class, but there are some questionable things going on with it.

The 2015 Mercedes-Benz ML400 is a five-seat, midsize SUV that excels in offering comfort and a high-quality interior, yet misses the mark in a couple ways that left me scratching my... Read More