2015 Mercedes Benz M Class

Great SUV, reliable and has great style.

by from Denver CO on September 17, 2017

Very comfortable, great winter car heated steering wheel and great seat heaters. Excellent on snow and ice

Uses car for Havingfun

Best ever, am very happy with my ML350.

by on September 13, 2017

Great luxury car, plenty of room and no repair issues (and no recalls). Have really enjoyed owning this car. It suits me! And everyone who sits in it loves it too. I recommend it, you should test drive it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Beautiful ride

by from Redington Beach, FL on August 8, 2017

Perfect size vehicle for family of 4 and 2 labs. Looks great fun to drive and all safety features and toys.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

best car ever

by from tx on August 8, 2017

this car has a lot of space and the interior is best i've ever seen. The 2015 Mercedes M-Class is available with four powertrains that range from a 200-horsepower four-cylinder diesel to a 329-horsepower twin-turbo V6. There is also the high-performance AMG model with a 518-horsepower twin-turbo V8. All M-Class models have a seven-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive is standard with the base ML350 model. All other models have 4MATIC all-wheel drive. Fuel economy ranges from 22 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway with the BlueTEC diesel to 18 mpg in the city and 23 on the highway in the standard ML350. The ML63 AMG gets a measly 13/17 mpg .
Not Rated Reliability

Great and Capable SUV

by from Saint Louis, Missouri on July 24, 2017

This is a fantastic SUV for any person. The interior and exterior are high quality which is what I expected from such a large company such as Mercedes. The car is from 2015 and now has over 20,000 miles on it. I have never had any major problems with it, except for one minor issue with the trunk that was fixed free of charge by my local Mercedes dealership. The M-Class is an extremely reliable vehicle. I have the ML350 4Matic+ with many additions to it bringing the total to around $70,000, but it was worth every penny. It is extremely safe and has kept me alert on the road at all times. I would not want any other car.

CPO is the WAY TO GO!!

by from Olympia, Washington on July 13, 2017

Just bought a CPO 2017 Mercedes ML250 with only 19,500 miles. The fit and finish of Mercedes is well known. As is the reliability and durability of their diesel engines. So, the ML250 was the perfect choice for us. We considered the Volvo XC90 T8 but really didn't like the idea of buying an $80,000 car. So far the Benz has averaged 30 mpg and has all the comfort and goodies at half the price, literally. Included in the purchase was the extended CPO warranty. We are covered until 2021 with UNLIMITED miles!!

Significent increase in performance for my 2011 ML

by from Dyer, IN on July 11, 2017

Fun to driver, and very quiet. Great pickup and interior very up scale. I am particularly fond of the contour seats and massage capabilities. The lane keeping assist as well as the blind spot assist, greatly enhances my awareness while driving. Enjoy using the 360 degree cameras.

Prettiest car on the road

by from Frisco, tx on April 21, 2017

Doesn't get better than a benz! This will be my second one and I can't wait to get on the road! Land Rover is a great dealership and I had no fuss buying it!

New to Me - MB ML400

by from Falls Church on April 6, 2017

I really enjoy my new Mercedes-Benz ML400, I am particularly fond of the contour seats and massage capabilities. I took a long trip and found the lane keeping assist as well as the blind spot assist useful. the cruise control and the turbo-charged engine are both sooth. Can't wait to parallel park using the Parktronic.

Excellent Family vehicle

by from Orange on March 27, 2017

Very safe and confortable car to drive and excellent safety features. Drives very smooth and handles nicely .

Our Expert Review: 2015 Mercedes Benz M Class