Average based on 4 reviews

pick your poison carefully

by from Middle Tennessee on October 21, 2011

Greetings All, I bought the '96 S600 with about 140Kmi and thoroughly enjoy th ecar. You must choose carefully. These cars only hold up as well as they're maintained. At 6,000 pounds you'll be hard pressed to find a "car" that provides the saftey, performance, etc of the big W140 Chasis. Finally enough room in the cabin. That great big back seat! Heated of course, seat back reclines, rear climate control! They're are plenty of things to break and repair because the car is loaded with so many superfluous features. Double pained windows really do make the car quiet. The car tops out at about 140mph so watch you driver's license! Fuel economy is about what my T-bird delivers. For the money it is a great value only if really well maintained. Parts are available as these cars are headed for the crusher due to aging boomers.

This car is bullet proof.

by from Sacramento Ca on July 18, 2007

I have never had any mechanical problems at all. 235k miles and still runs very strong. I dont think they make cars like this any more. Style and performance.

Best car every bild nothing cant come close to it

by from California CA.91206 on January 31, 2010

I love this body the way it looks and runs it totaly stands out from all other exotic cars out there i wish that they would creat this body again and add have the interior of new generation s-class models and i would be the first person to buy this car.

Perfect All Around!!!

by from live in Fair Lawn, NJ on March 13, 2014

I bought a 2004 Escape about 2 month ago...so far everything is ok. Before I purchased the car David explained that the car sold As-Is. Overall everyhting was ok and I am happy.)))) Thanks guys.