2000 Mercedes Benz S Class

Life in good hands

by from Chicago on December 6, 2010

I purchased this car 2 years ago a month after I had I was in an accident the whole front end gone $9000 worth of damage.Luckly I did not get hurt nor my passenger we were totally protected. The body shop did a wonderful job because the car looks brand new no damage.This is a very safe car believe me it is safe,fast and very reliable and I'm going to keep it till it's a classic or to the wheels fall off

2000 500S with 260,000

by from Apollo Beach Florida on April 13, 2016

I bought this car in April 2008 with 104,000 miles...I have had it for 8 years and have put 156,000 miles on it...the airmatics have been problematic...with that being said best car...beautiful ride...powerful and the styling holds up after 16 years

Exciting and fun to drive

by from San Antonio,Tx on February 13, 2012

Only had car for two months. 2 owner car well maintained...performance has been excellent...gas milage leaves much to be desired... but so far very satisfied

best car i've owned

by from oak forest il on July 24, 2007

best car i've owned............... Vehicle Overview A redesigned S-Class arrived in spring 1999 as an early 2000 model, giving Mercedes a new flagship sedan to compete with the likes of the BMW 7 Series, Lexus LS400, Jaguar XJ sedans and others.

Love it

by from california on March 12, 2014

I bought this car from South Bay Auto #3- 2 weeks ago and I love her. Everyone worked really hard to help me, and they are a great team!

S500, What A Nice Car

by from Manassas, Va. on December 5, 2015

I own 3/4 Mercedes and the S500, 2000 is one of the best I have ever owned in it class. Its such an enjoyment to drive on trips and are around town. I like the body design classic! I also find it to be a easy car to do maintenance on. I purchased the car with 40,000 miles! I now have 70,000! What a great car! Cars do have problems but if you keep the service maintenance up you have less!

Most comfortable and most powerful car

by from Washington, DC on January 4, 2011

First thing i realized was the heated and cooled, and massaged front seats... then i realized the quality of the leather, how amazing it is. The bose sound system was outstanding, and all of the options of this car has would have to go on 2 different reviews because there is not enough room to right them all down. I am a huge BMW fan, I always thought BMWs were faster, but i was wrong. The 5.0 V8 is one of the fastest i have ever drove. You cant feel the speed either. I got the car upto 130, let both hands of the steering wheel, so smooth, no vibration. I actually got the 1/4mile in 14.3 seconds, stock. This car is the most comfortable car i have ever drove, no wonder diplomats and ambassadors always chose the s-class. I had a caddilac, a lexus, bmw, fords, none of them were near as comfortable as this car. Its like you are driving on air.... Buy this car, and you will not regret it.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from on August 31, 2010

I bought a used one 4 years ago, had one small problem with a small part. other than that, it runs like new and the driving is just sensational. I had benz and audi before this but nothing could compare to this."

BEST CAR EVER!!!

by from TEXAS on May 17, 2010

THIS IS THE BEST CAR EVER TO BE MADE HANDS DOWN!!! FROM COMFORT TO SAFETY, FROM LUXURY TO HANDLING. TOYOTA SAID WHAT A FEELING BUT MERCEDES SHOULD OF BEEN THE ONE THAT SHOULD HAD THAT LOGO!!!

We only buy Mercedes - safest vehicle on road

by from Southern NJ on October 4, 2007

Visit a Mercedes-Benz body shop and see for yourself. Talk to insurance adjusters. Most Mercedes-Benz owners who have had the unfortunate experience of being in a bad accident typically walk away. The vehicle is built to protect its occupants. That's all I needed to be convinced. It's not the cost of the vehicle, it's the safety of your family that counts.

Our Expert Review: 2000 Mercedes Benz S Class