Model Details

4.1
Average based on 19 reviews

Smoothest ride ever.

by from San Antonio, Texas on May 27, 2011

Talk about class, this car is it. Everything is great about the car with the execpton of the gas mileage.

Best car

by from Tarzana on October 21, 2011

This car is awsome and very safe. I love taking corners on this beauty. It's smooth as silk. It has many resources, such as the navigation and fully loaded. It has a window screen for privacy and shad...
This car is awsome and very safe. I love taking corners on this beauty. It's smooth as silk. It has many resources, such as the navigation and fully loaded. It has a window screen for privacy and shade.

Smoooooth

by from Northridge on October 24, 2011

This baby is soooo smooth, a lot of room, and comformtable. I simply love it. People turn their heads when I cruise around in this baby. Best car I have ever driven. No problems what so ever.

Beautiful car

by from Loma Linda, Ca on November 2, 2011

Most comfortable and luxurious, and spacious vehicle I have ever driven. My grand kids loves showing off in this beauty to their friends.

The best car i've ever driven!!

by from Rancho Palos Verde,Ca on May 10, 2009

Wow the S430 is really nice! I've had it since Feburary Of 2002 and has had only one problem with the tires. Otherwise this is my favorite car ever, and it is much better then my old car, the 1997 BMW 740!

Awsome Car

by from Chatsworth, Ca on November 9, 2011

I have owned mercedes my whole life. This is the best car I have ever driven. It's so smooth, comfortable and very roomy. It's just a beautiful car interior & exterior.

7 Years and No Troubles

by from Naperville, IL on March 15, 2008

I adore my Merc. Bought it late 2001 till now, 2008, 7 years and the biggest thing done to it are new tires, besides that, completely reliable! It was a S430V (apparently according to the salesman it's better in some ways than the base S430, i.e. 4bhp more and some extras) with some lovely upgrades (bi-xenon headlights & washers, Nappa leather, wood & leather steering wheel and shift gate). The transmission is still silky smooth, and the air suspension has not failed once. The engine is not the most powerful but still quite nippy. In general; reliable, comfortable, and I absolutely adore it. Merc's dealer network is very friendly and helpful (at least at my dealer), but they charge you for every single little thing!

The worts car u can buy,a lot electrical problems.

by from New Jersey on November 25, 2013

Too many problems for a "clean car-fax",antilock brakes don't work,suspension don't work,traction control don't work,battery dies every 2 days,oil leaks...too much to list..ufff

Only car to own

by from Kansas City on August 21, 2012

I am on my 28th MB and cannot drive anything else! The quality, safety, and comfort are unparralled. You will spend money on any car to keep it running however I have spent less on MB's then my Jeep, Saab, or Porsche.

Absolutley Wonderful!

by from Layton Utah on June 28, 2008

This is my 4th Mercedes... I have enjoyed them all, however the S-class is soooo smooth, that I am afraid I won't ever want to try anthing else!