2003 Mercedes Benz S Class

Excellent vehicle

by from Astoria on October 10, 2012

Best value in the market, has great performance, worth every penny. Best value in the market, has great performance, worth every penny.

Great Luxury Vehicle

by from Reisterstown, Maryland on February 25, 2014

"Looked at the S500 mercedes for my wife and I and we both loved it, we bought the car. It drives like a dream. To be on the safe side, we took it to a Independant Mercedes shop to have serviced. When they were done they informed me of a few Issues. I called the selling dealership and they said please bring it in as soon as I could so we can fix the issues. We are pleased so far and would recommed a S500 4-matic to all of our freinds." P.S. Great in the SNOW!!

Buy the car!!

by from Boston, MA on July 31, 2011

This car is a car for it's price. If you want a car that's quiet, comfortable, and big. This is your car

S 500 MBZ

by from Pleasanton, CA on November 15, 2011

This is the best car I have ever owned. I have been a Lexus owner and driver for 10+ years. Granted they are great cars, but you have to drive a Benz to truly appreciate the technology, comfort and luxury. I do not know about other MBZ models, but the S 500, is amazing and wonderful car to own and to show off your status and class to others!. It is pricey, but you only live once!! I love it. Mark

mors up scale car I've owned

by from whittier ca. on April 11, 2012

drove to there lot to check out another car, but when my wife and I seen this s500 mercedes we both loved it, we bought the car. drove like a dream. to be on the safe side took it to a repair shop to have serviced. ( it was not due yet) when they were done they informed me of a few minor Issues. I called ken and he said please bring it in as soon as I could. when I got back he Informed me no prolbem he would take care of it.he was very professional and we are very impressed. cant wait to get the car back.prolbems occure its how there handled that counts,we so far are pleased and would recommed european auto to our freinds.

Most reliable car i owned

by from Culver City on June 30, 2017

This 2003 model MB S class was gem all I had to do was A & B service as and when the services were due As bank Relatioship manager and SVP in the Brentwood area I drove all over S California 13 years never once had any issues at all The comfort and the dependability no other car matched this S Class But last year a lady ran light and broadsided us all the airbags were deployed and protected my as she hit on the passenger side Except the damage in the middle of the car the entire body looked perfect good condition Thanks to Mercedes S Class for protecting my wife

nice luxury sedam

by from dallas, tx on July 5, 2017

this is a very nice vehicle, luxury and rides great. i owned the one with abc hydraulic suspension, the worst ever, kept giving me problems and would go down when parked but was reliable vehicle.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

2003 mercedes s55 amg

by from saugus ma on May 15, 2017

Iv had an 03 s55 amg the best car i ever owned had it for 2 and half years just did oil change on time,tires,gas, that's it best car for comfortable and speed

2003 Mercedes Benz S 430 4 matice

by from on April 29, 2017

I have owned this S430 since Dec 2015. I am the second owner. The ride is very comfortable and no mechanical problem. It is a luxury sedan. It is a joy to drive it.

Great car

by from Portland OR on May 16, 2017

AWESOME CAR FOR THE $ Most previous owners take awesome care of these cars this one is no exception. Great ride few minor flaws but easily fixed with some TLC

Our Expert Review: 2003 Mercedes Benz S Class