Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

Excellent vehicle

by from Astoria on October 10, 2012

Best value in the market, has great performance, worth every penny. Best value in the market, has great performance, worth every penny.

Great Luxury Vehicle

by from Reisterstown, Maryland on February 25, 2014

"Looked at the S500 mercedes for my wife and I and we both loved it, we bought the car. It drives like a dream. To be on the safe side, we took it to a Independant Mercedes shop to have serviced. When they were done they informed me of a few Issues. I called the selling dealership and they said please bring it in as soon as I could so we can fix the issues. We are pleased so far and would recommed a S500 4-matic to all of our freinds." P.S. Great in the SNOW!!

Buy the car!!

by from Boston, MA on July 31, 2011

This car is a car for it's price. If you want a car that's quiet, comfortable, and big. This is your car

S 500 MBZ

by from Pleasanton, CA on November 15, 2011

This is the best car I have ever owned. I have been a Lexus owner and driver for 10+ years. Granted they are great cars, but you have to drive a Benz to truly appreciate the technology, comfort and luxury. I do not know about other MBZ models, but the S 500, is amazing and wonderful car to own and to show off your status and class to others!. It is pricey, but you only live once!! I love it. Mark

mors up scale car I've owned

by from whittier ca. on April 11, 2012

drove to there lot to check out another car, but when my wife and I seen this s500 mercedes we both loved it, we bought the car. drove like a dream. to be on the safe side took it to a repair shop to have serviced. ( it was not due yet) when they were done they informed me of a few minor Issues. I called ken and he said please bring it in as soon as I could. when I got back he Informed me no prolbem he would take care of it.he was very professional and we are very impressed. cant wait to get the car back.prolbems occure its how there handled that counts,we so far are pleased and would recommed european auto to our freinds.

Our Expert Review: 2003 Mercedes Benz S Class

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2003 mercedes_benz s_class

2003 Jaguar XJ
Starting MSRP $56,330

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.