2007 S-Class

2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Have You Driven the 2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class?

A step above the rest ... and the previous

by DoubleT from Philadelphia area on Mon Oct 22 2007

I have now owned my 2007 S550 for 1 1/2 years and have put 18000 miles on it. I cannot tell you about reliability because I have no issues. The car has been perfect. It is fast, a driver's car, tomorrow's electronics, and amazingly enough, very economical. I average almost 19 miles per gallon overall and over 24 on the highway. Having had the Lexus LS before, there are three major differences. 1) The S class allows you to work the GPS and map while you are driving. On the road, in traffic this is a must. I may have my wife do it while I am driving if complicated, but a must. The Lexus locked me out. 2) It is not boring to drive. It is a driver's car. It has picked up a lot from the older BMW 7 series in that you feel enough of the road to manage it, enjoy it and own it. 3) the interior just feels and looks richer ... leathers, wood, stainless steel buttons, etc. The negative is that the sound though the microphones for the blue tooth phone is bad for others to listen to.

2007 S550 AMG Sport Package

by Mr. V from San Antonio, Texas on Wed May 29 2013

The S550 Mercedes Benz S550 is loaded with advanced technology equal to a commercial air line jet. fast with the best suspention of any car on the planet. Requires high maintenance. Mercedes Benz dealers overcharged customer for services. This will eventually destroy customer loyalty and trust in the product. finally this is a well engineered car with safety and build quality second to none.

I AM STILL A S CLASS FAN......

by MR.RAHIM from NEWARK,NEW JERSEY on Wed Mar 09 2011

IT IS MY VIEW THE S CLASS IS JUST ONE FINE AUTOMOBILE. I HAVE HAD A FEW MERCEDES S CLASS CARS OVER THE YEARS AND THIS ONE IS JUST A GREAT CAR,ALTHOUGH THEIR ARE SEVERAL DESIGN ASPECT I LIKE IN THE PREVIOUS S CLASS BETTER AND THE GAS MILEAGE OF THIS CAR DOES NOT SEEM TO BE AS GOOD AS THE OTHER MODEL,OVERALL THOUGH THIS IS A GREAT CAR IT IS FULL OF POWER, SMOOTH RIDE AND AT THE MOMENT NOT ONE SINGLE ISSUE.. IN MY BOOK MERCEDES IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST BUYS ON THE MARKET. MR.RAHIM....

2007 s600

by Rich from Glenville on Tue Dec 20 2016

I genuinely don't care if I ever drive another car. Purchased with 54000 miles, so far so good on issues. The temperature control is amazing, and this car is as safe and rock solid as they come. Good in ice and snow due to shear weight. Sucks in slush. The twin turbos will knock your socks into the backseat. The ride, comfort, heat/air and genuine safety will spoil you forever. Seriously, heaven on wheels.

BMW What?

by Show me the car from Chicago on Mon Jun 19 2006

I think even most avid BMW lovers will admit that Mercedes has left their German competitor in the dust. The new S600 currently has no competition in its class. The car performs amazingly and has all of the plush comfort anyone could ever need. The new Mercedes has altered the standards for high-end cars for many years to come.

S550 best and smoothest ride

by WD from Pembroke MA on Sun Sep 10 2017

I have had VW Audis Acura and a Suburban. This S550 is the best combo of comfort and rocket like performance. I am confident behind the wheel and thrown back when accelerating aggressively. Best car I have ever owned. I believe keeping to a budget and got this old low mileage ride for well under 30k.

3rd owner

by Aces928 from Kings County, California on Tue Aug 05 2014

I had been planning on purchasing an S600 early next year. My plans were dashed when I found a 2007 S600 with 31K miles. The asking price was 38K. I drove 240 miles with my son and bought it. The original msrp was 144K. This car is like new. It is extremely powerful and empowering with all the technology you could ever want. I still haven't figured it all out. My boys are both over 6' tall and have all the legroom they could ask for. I have taken it to San Francisco and back from Kings County and absolutely loved the drive. I averaged 70 mph and 17 mpg. The GPS for a 2007 is excellent. Night vision, in the dash is beyond many current cars. The 510 hp engine is amazing. It is quiet and will push you into your seat. All four passengers have heated cooled and multiadjustable seats. The car quietly goes about it's business, even at triple digit speeds. I could go on, but I must admit, I found the car of my dreams and I am absolutely satisfied.

A BEAST

by Ilovecars from Bx.ny on Fri May 19 2017

I Love this VEHICLE! It's the most reliable VEHICLE I've ever owned!!! In the winter the ALL wheel drive is phenomenal! In the summer the a/c works perfectly! This car handles the road like a sports car believe it or not,with lots of power. I would recommend this VEHICLE to anyone looking for a maintenance FREE VEHICLE! My DREAM VEHICLE, even after owning it for 7 years!!!

Car grips you and will not let go. Intoxicating.

by Rick_Denver_Realtor from Denver, CO on Sun Oct 22 2017

You can own a fully tricked out S550 4matic for less than a Ford Escape. How crazy is that? Amazing.

Smoothest ride ever

by Fred lusti from EL CAJON, CALIFORNIA on Fri Oct 27 2017

This s550 is a beast man it drives unbelievable smooth and I love the night vision which is soo nice to have on. Super expensive but we'll worth it

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

There probably is something the Mercedes-Benz S-Class sedan can't do.

What that may be escapes us at the moment.

The S-Class defines personal luxury -- and in doing so keeps you busy pushing buttons, twisting levers, yanking handles and barking out commands to some gnome hiding behind the dash who makes all the gizmos come to life.

For 2007 the S-Class features a redesign, which thankfully doesn't adhere as rigidly as its sister cars in recent years to the philosophy that though sedans outsell coupes by roughly a million to one, all sedans must have a coupe's low-slung, sloping roof line.

It also adopts what all automakers have done when bringing out the next generation of any model -- larger dimensions. The... Read More