2009 Mercedes Benz S Class

Like Floating Through The Sky On A Rocket

by from Lancaster NY on August 29, 2017

This car is composed pandemonium in the most ideal sense. I sometimes sit around with my family, at dinner or possibly a movie, and dream of risking it all so I would never have to lose this car. In a utopic society, this would be the only vehicle that anyone would be able to drive. The only downside is it is not AWD.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best looking car out there!

by from Philadelphia on July 26, 2017

This car is luxurious and have ample amount of legroom in front and back with an elegant look and a beast on the road!

BEST CAR EVER DROVE.. AND I DRIVEN A LOT..

by from on May 22, 2017

If you don't mind the high prices for any minor inconveniences to repair than this is the right car !

Best car i ever owned.

by from lynn on April 26, 2017

used to love my pass 3 infiniti but this car is a whole new level. the seats have massage, thew v8 is super powerful and the little things that just make the ride worth the heavy price tag.

Best car I ever have driven or owned

by from Scottsdale, AZ on April 22, 2017

What a car! You can look everywhere and drive them all but you will be hard pressed to find a car that performs and drives quite as good as the S550. On a road trip, you can drive all day and never get tired. The seats ate the best! The ride, because of the long wheel base, is the best. Drive one and you will be hooked!

S 550 Class Act

by from Houston,Tx on April 17, 2017

The S 550 is an elegant luxury car that has an elitist presence . The interior design and woodgrain are sublime. The exterior delivers as the full body flagship of Mercedes-Benz. The only downside is the frequent maintenance can get expensive; and they don't seem to hold value either. Overall most excellent for previous Mercedes-Benz owners.

Sold on the S-Class

by from Kenner, LA on April 11, 2017

I was sold on the Mercedes S-Class when I bought my 2006 S430. The performance and ride of that model had me wanting more, and I knew that my next car would simply be a newer S-Class. Enter the S550. A car with the classic good looks that only the designers at Mercedes-Benz can provide. Couple that with the luxury and comfort expected of the flagship of the Mercedes line. This is a big luxury car with power and the nimbleness of a car in a much smaller class. The S550 is as much a pleasure to drive and ride in as it is to look at, and will not disappoint.

Great Car

by from Middletown, NJ on March 5, 2017

I love my S550. I purchased it in 2012 and it has been great since. The car does not look outdated and has many comfort features. It is very smooth. The car is also very quick too!

More problems than its worth

by from Maryland on December 2, 2016

I brought this car from Easterns Motors and its been a problem from day one. Suspension problems and more and when i talked to the sales manager they said they would fix it. Less than 8 months i still have the same problem and wouldnt you guess its not covered under the warranty they make you buy. Everyone who was there when I purchased the car is no longer employed. They buy cars from VA so they dont have to be MD inspected. I wont buy another Mercedes-Benz at all. I have had audi and bmw and no major problems

great experience and great stuff

by from washington on January 25, 2014

i had spent 2 weeks looking for a car i eventually i saw 2007 lexus Is 250 AWD which is the car i had been looking for was through cars.com i went in i had great reception the car was amazing they even financed me as first time buyer with no credit .reasonable down payment and monthly payment no pressure . Im very happy with car and i would prefer everyone looking for car to visit auto bank 2 .

Our Expert Review: 2009 Mercedes Benz S Class