4.5
Average based on 6 reviews

great experience and great stuff

by from washington on January 25, 2014

i had spent 2 weeks looking for a car i eventually i saw 2007 lexus Is 250 AWD which is the car i had been looking for was through cars.com i went in i had great reception the car was amazing they even financed me as first time buyer with no credit .reasonable down payment and monthly payment no pressure . Im very happy with car and i would prefer everyone looking for car to visit auto bank 2 .

Best Car I have owned

by from Penna. on August 28, 2009

Purchased in Nov of 2006 and still love the S550 I am 74 years old and it is the best car I have owned.

This car is a beast

by from Philadelphia PA on June 19, 2010

This is a car that very few people have. You will stand out and shows you are one of a select few that can have this car

I love this car

by from Chicago, IL on November 22, 2010

This is my second S600 and I love it. As long as I can offord it, I will never buy another car. It is an awesome ride in all respects and no car comes even close.

Performance meets Luxury

by from Dallas, TX on March 20, 2012

The 2009 S550 is a phenomenal machine wrapped in silk. It has incredible power on-demand, and the ultimate luxury ride. The interiors are royally appointed with superb wood and leather. The COMAND (computer and brains of the vehicle) is very intuitive and did not require me looking at the 600+ page owners-manual for almost all features/functions - I did however have to look it up to figure out how to open the hood (cleverly hidden) Having owned BMWs for years, and the bad press both the Mercedes E-Class and C-Class cars have got in recent years from JD Powers, the S550 was delightfully over-the-top in the super-luxury category....definitely miles ahead on build quality and performance when compared to BMW 750Li or Audi A8. The S550 is silent as a santuary, amazingly quick and maneuvers easy. The $100K (incl. taxes) price tag for the base model ensures owners the exclusivity.

More problems than its worth

by from Maryland on December 2, 2016

I brought this car from Easterns Motors and its been a problem from day one. Suspension problems and more and when i talked to the sales manager they said they would fix it. Less than 8 months i still have the same problem and wouldnt you guess its not covered under the warranty they make you buy. Everyone who was there when I purchased the car is no longer employed. They buy cars from VA so they dont have to be MD inspected. I wont buy another Mercedes-Benz at all. I have had audi and bmw and no major problems