2012 Mercedes Benz S Class

Comfortable and connected to roadway.

by from Louisville, KY on August 22, 2017

The active multi contour seat is more comfortable than Bentley or Rolls. Pleasure to drive, quiet, smooth with remarkable handling. Dependable, the car is over 4 years old and NO repairs or problems to date!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love this car

by from Long Beach, NY on August 19, 2017

I Love my 2012 S550. The ride is fast and smooth. Getting onto the parkways is a breeze. With two twin V8 turbo charged engines, I tend to drive too fast for my wife's liking, but on the other hand my kids love it . The car is loaded with both safety and luxury features. The massaging seats are very relaxing. The backseat windows have shades as well as the back window to filter the sun during warm weather. The cruise control can maintain preset distance and speed with the car in front of you. I have three kids and although the backseat is spacious the middle seat has a hump on the floor which causes my kids to fight over who gets stuck sitting there. My only other complaint is the repair costs. Overall I highly recommend this car to anyone who wants to drive a great looking, powerful car that's loaded with tons of features .

MERCEDES S350 DIESEL

by from HARTFORD, CT 06103 on August 14, 2017

Very styish, large lux sedan. Getting 34 mpg on hiway adventures. Excellent technology: lane assist. collision avoidence and the usual extras that you would expect on a S class Car feels very safe at both in town and autobon speed.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most luxury sport S63 AMG I ever had!!

by from New York, NY on July 30, 2017

This car is luxury, But with the AMG power it possessed, you literally felt the sport power. S63 AMG from my expertise in comparison to the basic s-class is very dependable on long trips, and just the overall drive and feel of the package this car has made long trips enjoying!

Extreme luxury with MB reliability and safety.

by from Long Island, NY on July 18, 2017

This car has everything: multi-adjustable seats front AND rear; massage for driver and passenger; 4-way AC control; great safety features including multi airbags, night drive assist (special camera display on dashboard), lane keeping assist, active blind side assist, rearview camera, Distronic Plus (keeps distance between you and other cars, no gas/break peddle needed). Best car I ever owned!

Uses car for Havingfun

S Class

by from Miami , Florida on July 14, 2017

My dream car ; my third Mercedes Benz; ( traded an E-class ; it was every thing I could have imagined ; and more

Better ride than the newer models

by from RICHMOND VA. on July 9, 2017

Best riding car I ever road in. Better than the newer models BMW, Cadiljac and many other Luxury cars.
Not Rated Reliability

Best car I have ever owned

by from philadelphia, pa on June 12, 2017

This car met all my needs and then some. The craftiness, the comfort, the luxury that is associated with the Mercedes S Class 550 is second to none. After driving this car, you cannot be comfortable in a different car. Mercedes raised the bar a little too high.

most dependable car and luxury

by from cary, nc on May 16, 2017

fantastic vehicle. the ride is phenomenal, the space for everyone to sit and be comfortable. The S Class 550 is a classy car on the road. you cant go wrong owning one of these awesome vehicles

Choice

by from Haverhill, Ma on March 30, 2017

We all have choices and the reason I chose this vehicle is because I previously owned one and sold it. After just a few months I missed the comfort and features that it had and when I saw that another was up for sale locally for a reasonable price, I had to get back into one. It's sleek look and comfort ride attracted me to it and I know that all S-class owners share that same sentiment.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Mercedes Benz S Class