2018 S-Class

2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
4.9 out of 5 starsValue for the Money

undoubtedly the finest car I've ever owned

by Jack from Hicksville New York on May 13, 2018

My last 5 cars have been high end vehicles. 4 Lexus LS class and 1-BMW 640 I X convertible. I still have and love the BMW. I have discovered there is no comparison between the Lexus and the Mercedes Benz. The Benz out classed the Lexus in every way, and it's very different from the BMW. This is my first Mercedes Benz and I think I waited for the right time to buy. My S 560 is an unbelievable automobile. The comfort in the ride is definitely comparable to the Rolls Royce I rode in many times. That same smooth ride over bumps and potholes. The performance is unbelievably fast for a big car. The interior is in a class of it's own. The seats are ultra comfortable. We purchased many options so we have the messaging seats and that package does so much more. Soothing sound and aromas. Great on a long trip. The leather is top shelf and the wood trim is absolutely beautiful. Even the steering wheel is super comfortable. Then we have one of my favorite and helpful options. Our car actually drives itself. Allow me to qualify that statement: If I decide I want to take a break from steering my car and lets say, take a drink of my beverage or rest my hands I simply use the cruise control option and throw another switch and the display, in my "Heads-up" windshield, will indicate my vehicle is in self drive mode. The first time I tried using that option I must admit I was a tad apprehensive. I was on a straight and level highway doing about fifty five MPH. I didn't know what to expect so my hands were ready to go into action if necessary. My car just cruised along at 55 MPH and the steering wheel moved slightly when necessary to stay in lane. ..Wow this is great. There came a time when I could see a wide turn down the road. I'm talking a ninety degree wide turn. I didn't slow down, the traffic was light, so lets see what happens. The first test. My car just cruised into the turn and maintained proper distance within the lines. This is unbelievable. Of course there is a built in fail safe safety devise that required the driver to move the steering wheel about every 45 seconds. If you don't move/touch the wheel, as I didn't because I didn't know I needed to, the car slows and the alarm goes off. Now I know. One more nice extra with that option; you set the distance you want to allow between you and the car in front before your car automatically slows to maintain that predetermined distance. The bottom line is all you need do is set the controls and be alert while you eat your sandwich and drink your coffee. . Now for the down side: My wife and I are senior citizens and we are having difficulty getting accustomed to the very high-tech controls. We have visited the dealer several times so far and the good news is the people in charge of teaching that system are very patient. We are getting there and as we learn we find more remarkable options that came with our car. I could spend another hour writing about my Mercedes Benz but might I suggest if you are interested in buying one simply take a test drive. You decide for yourself.

Very nice and beautiful car

by Yuro777 from North Hollywood, CALIFORNIA on December 12, 2017

I like the car , it’s very comfortable, smooth, it has all the luxury you need . Drives very nice and very very good and safe handling

2018 S 450, outstanding style & performance

by J Mills from Las Veags, NV on November 19, 2017

The S450 is balanced perfectly and not at all under-powered, which was an initial concern I had for V6 in such a big car. Wow, was I impressed with its performance during the test drive. Not sluggish, not lumbering but very responsive. Mercedes has finally successfully married a V6 to its flagship. And of course, the styling of the S Class is second to none, both outside and inside. Go pick one up for yourself today, you will love it!!!

A dream to drive.

by Mr. B from Hopedale, MA on July 22, 2018

You cannot buy a more exciting, technologically advanced car than my S 450 4matic! (Unless you buy the more luxurious S 560!) Fun to drive, fabulous ride, super safety features, extremely comfortable for both driver and passenger, roomy, great gas mileage, outstanding styling - all Check!

Fantastic car

by Tom P. from Wake Forest, N.C. on March 27, 2018

I can't believe I actually own this fantastic car! This 2018 Mercedes S 450 is Loaded except for night vision and is worth every penny of the $112,594 MSRP!

Totally unbelievable Car!!

by Tom P. from Wake Forest, N.C. on March 27, 2018

I can't believe I'm actually driving this car... This 2018 Mercedes S 450 is totally loaded except for night vision and it is worth every penny of the $112,589 MSRP!! I also had a fantastic salesman!

It?s the Pinnacle!

by TB12FAN from Bradenton, FL on March 26, 2018

There has been a continual climb up the car buying ladder. This is as good as it gets, other than sitting in the back of a Rolls while your chauffeur drives you around. The car has a stunning interior, not a false note anywhere. Beautiful dual 12 inch screens, sumptuous and perfect seats, adjustable to infinity. Quiet and relaxing, but takes off if you need it. Driver Assist is a must and a kick to play with. Outside, all Mercedes, to show off near and far.