1994 Mercedes Benz Sl Class

Vastly superior handling....

by from Northeast Florida on August 15, 2008

...makes us for a little less pep on the take-off, but I just got out of a SLK230 Kompressor, so maybe I shouldn't have expected THAT fast a get-away! I grew up driving Mercedes, and have had everything from a 220D to an E300 2.6, as well as the aforementioned SLK. This is by FAR the best of the bunch! Handles great in all kinds of weather, is a pure joy to drive, and a head-turner as well. Wish it had a retractable roof, but prefer the slightly bigger size to the newest SL body style that does come with that feature. I AM VERY PLEASED!

Love This Car

by from Harrisburg, Pa on January 22, 2017

Best value on the market! You can feel the quality of this vehicle. Price at almost 100K new and you can fine nice ones under 10K. I'm completely satisfy and highly recommend it. Be sure it was well care for by prior owners and just enjoy.

Weekend MB toy

by from Charlotte, NC on May 14, 2012

Purchased this car as a weekend driver. Have only had it for a few months and so far everything works with no problems. The ride is much firmer than I though a MB would be but the previous owner had 18 inch wheels with low profile tires installed. Maybe that accounts for the rough ride. If you are looking at the R129 body, go with a later year. I think the interior styling and features are much nicer and stay away from the extra wide wheels if comfort is a priority!

94 sl500

by from hurst on March 10, 2017

I had 94 sl500 with 120k mile I like this car a lot it fast and comfortable. i wish i had this car a long time back in the 90's i were own a 560sec that one cool too.

Fun Pre-owned Weekend Car

by from Temecula, CA on September 22, 2017

Great for weekend, top down driving through wine country. Smooth and powerful. Love the Bose stereo system. Limited production SL600

Uses car for Havingfun