2006 Mercedes Benz Sl Class

SL65 has to be the fastest rocket on earth...

by from Miami, Fl on April 12, 2011

Excellent everyday car, excellent handling, sterring, speed, turns, interior, looks, this car has it all. I you can aford this moster dont evey think twice, life is too short not to drive the best.

my SL500

by from media, pa on December 12, 2011

got my 2006 SL500, put in 1300 miles, it ran very good until the temperature drops. The car now runs not as good when the engine is cold, the engine miss fired, I will have to bring it to a dealer for a check out. It is a good thing I bought the extended warranty. The navigation system is poor, my cell phone's navigation system is better. The car rattles

Best of the Bunch

by from Northern California on August 30, 2010

I have owned 3 SL's. This is my favorite without a doubt. I bought new an 86, 96 now this 2006. It is by far the best of the bunch.

the most beautiful car i have ever owned!

by from somerville ma on February 9, 2007

Ok, if you ever wanted the fastest hard top convertible this is it! I traded my BMWZ4 ragtop convertible about a year ago, and have never looked back, sure it cost me a little more but man was it worth it! I drive this car about 10 months out of the year and absolutely love it!!!!completely happy with my vehicle and I never see the shop except for regularly scheduled maintainence! if you can swing it get yourself one you will not be dissapointed!

SL65 JUNK

by from Miami, FL on June 30, 2012

This car can not start HOT with Ethanol Fuel, MB Central knows about problem and there is NO fix. Too bad for the owner is all they have to say.

SL 65 AMG

by from Plymouth Michigan on October 31, 2011

What a fun car! Very well made. Performance awesome. 604 horse power, zero to 60, 3.8 seconds. Handles very well, convertible, enjoy driving at night with the top down and listen to exhaust roar.

beautiful car

by from Bethesda Md on April 15, 2013

Bought this car used with 29,000 miles on it and had it checked out by indepedent mechanic. Excellent condition only problem is with top down very little room in trunk

Abuout car

by from ny on August 8, 2006

This is the best car in my whole life i have driven Its fuel economy is the best One very important thing about the car is that i tried alot to get it upside down bu in vain.Thats all ablut the car i know simply the best

Very civilized sports car

by from Lawton on December 5, 2017

I have had several sports cars and luxury convertibles. This car is the best of both worlds. It is nice to drive top up or down. I never wanted to test its top end, but it was always sure footed and felt it could do what ever I asked.

STUNNING Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG Kompressor

by from Hattiesburg, MS on November 12, 2017

The Mercedes-Benz SL55 is surely one of the most beautiful cars ever produced! From the jutting chin of its front bumper to its four-eyed headlamps; from its racy front fender air intakes to the sexy shoulders over its rear tires, the SL55 was not only the style leader for Mercedes-Benz but for the entire high-performance roadster segment.

Uses car for Havingfun