Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

Absolutely perfect car

by from San Francisco on November 19, 2011

I own 2011 SL 550 for just over 1 year right now. I put total of 10,000 miles in it and I am falling in love with this car more and more every day. It took me a while to understand and feel the benefit of ABC (Active Body Control). Driving any other car without ABC now annoys me. I have 2 complaints and they are very small: In Cruising mode downshifting from 4th gear to the 3rd gear is somewhat delayed/sluggish when driving uphill. Voice command system is 95% accurate on addresses and about 75% accurate on the names in the address book (I do have a bit of a foreign accent too).

drivable super car

by from Denver co on August 24, 2012

the sound from this cars is intoxicating. Drives like it is on rails, decent mileage, and a rush every time you start it. Spend the money its worth it!

Similar Models