2014 Mercedes Benz Sl Class

SL550

by from Open Road, Bridgewater on November 28, 2014

I am very pleased with the SL550. The interior is a work of art. Ample engine power. Impressive tech. Convenient and thoughtful luxury features. Great sales and service experiences.

Looking To Buy A New SL500?

by from Los Angeles on January 16, 2014

The car is great. I started out looking for a 2003, but discovered that the 2004 (and newer) has a 7 speed shift instead of the previous year(s) 5 speed shift. This makes a world of difference in the ride and the performance. if you're looking for a new SL500, wait until you can afford a 2004 or newer....you will thank me. One last word of advise....GET AN EXTENDED WARRANTY!

Beautiful car, amazing ride, and REALLY FAST

by from New York, NY on October 23, 2013

I bought the Mercedes SL550 a few months ago. This car is truly a work of art. First of all, it is a beautiful car, whether you have the top down or top up. Second, it has such an amazingly smooth ride. When I drive this it feels like I am flying through the sky. And WOW this car is insanely fast. The SL has so much power, and you have so much torque available at hand. Put your foot down and you feel like the god of thunder. It is an incredible car, and I am blessed to be able to afford its high price tag, but it is definitely worth it.

RANGE ROVER LUXURY SPORT

by from SALINAS, CALIFORNIA on October 7, 2013

I have owned 3 Range Rover Luxurty Sports, and I find that each have been superb vehicles. However I do not like the style and design of the 2014 Sport. When it arrived at the dealership, I opted for a 2013 instead.