2007 Mercedes Benz Slk Class

fastest thing on wheels

by from Point Edward, Ontario on June 19, 2017

This SLK 55 AMG with its 5.5 liter V8 was so quick and had an amazing exhaust note. It was so much fun to drive

SLK280 2 owners

by from Orlando, FL on April 17, 2017

I like this car it Excellent ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My weekend fun

by from Clermont, Florida on March 19, 2017

I enjoy my SLK on the weekends, car is fun to drive, sporty looking, and I get many compliments on it. Car has great pickup and the auto-manual drive is fun in sports mode. I would highly recommend it if looking for a secondary car to drop the top on and run around town in or take a trip down the coast

Love this car

by from Roanoke, VA on February 21, 2017

Mechanically perfect; replaced ECM module at 80,000 miles and transmission controller at 90,000 miles; currently at 118,400 miles and plan for many more miles; intake manifold flapper valve damaged, but doesn't affect performance

2007 slk280 breaks every month

by from New jersey on December 15, 2016

I had my slk280 for one year and spent over 10,000 dollars in repairs. It now sits in the drive way to rot due to a starting issue that the Mercedes dealer ship can not fix. Spent over 6,000 dollars to fix the issue with no results. I highly recommend anyone who is thinking of buying a slk280 to steer away. Worst car I have ever owned. And I have owned slks in the past. My 2001 slk32amg was a car that never had a problem the 6 years I owned it. I now own a 2009 slk300 which I love. No problems. Just think the 2007 Mercedes was just a bad year for the slk.

Mercedes SLK

by from San Pedro Calif. on June 6, 2015

The SLK is a great car it's fun to drive and gives you the response you want from a car. It's great to look at and feels great on the road.

SLK car owner forever

by from Midlothian, va. on August 3, 2013

This car is wonderful and more car like than the other SLK Car i owned . Which I also loved! It is very smooth riding, and very comfortable. Easy to handle.

slk 280

by from missouri on September 1, 2012

Great hard-top convertible, is fun to drive, has very good power, as I'm a fairly tall guy 6'2" I had no problem fitting into it even with the top up, but got it for my wife she's 5' tall only and she loves evrything about it! the only con's we found was the placement of the cup holder's (right obove the radio and then only if you are using a very small cup. thats why we only give 4 star's on interior and comfort seats are a little stiff for me, but it handles like a dream. FUN car so leave the kid's at home (no room) enjoy a summers drive with the wind blowing though your hair ;)

Big Change

by from Indiana on June 26, 2012

I have driven sports cars all of my life, only had an automatic when I had trans ams for business and wasn't sure if I could handle an automatic trans everyday. I have only had the SLK since early June but I love it so far - I have only tried to shift gears a few times. So my first real G.T. car is a treat - handles well, great engine responce & sound, interior feel & ergonomics are fantastic.

oh man is it fun

by from san diego, ca on October 10, 2011

finally had all the school loans paid off and saved a nice chunk of money - and i went for fun... oh brother - this thing rocks! so fast, so light but not cheap feeling, hugs turns like you would not believe, turns and brakes on a dime, looks awesome - not too chick-ish... get tons of compliments... and oh man, is it fun! brings a smile to my face every time i roll out