2012 Mercedes Benz Slk Class

Fun drive

by from Elgin, IL on November 28, 2011

Purchased the car a couple of monts ago and so far I have greatly enjoyed it. No complaints so far and my wife also enjoys the top down cruises. I just retired and I am looking forward to the get-a-wa...
Purchased the car a couple of monts ago and so far I have greatly enjoyed it. No complaints so far and my wife also enjoys the top down cruises. I just retired and I am looking forward to the get-a-ways.

2012 SLK55 AMG

by from SE Florida on June 8, 2012

I Just purchased a 2012 SLK55 AMG for my wife. I am very impressed with this little car. Comfort- Its much more comfortable than my C63 and I feel as though I can drive for hours. I feel getting in and out is also easier than the SL63. The command unit is a breeze to navigate as well. Style- unfortunatley, our car is black and I feel it detracks from the styling cues the AMG has to offer. I would certainly choose a different color. Performance- Not too shabby. the little 415hp engine gets up to speed well. The ECU is very tame in Comfort mode and not sharp enough for me in Sport. I wish it was a little more aggressive. Overall, this car has great utility for a tiny little roadster. Very civilized and sporty when desired. I would only purchase the AMG version, but I'm a AMG fanatic.

My New SLK 350

by from Philadelphia Ms 39350 on December 5, 2011

I really love the new SLK 350, from the complete restyle on the exterior to the complete makeover of the interior, I am completely pleased and excited with this car. The interior is more plush and comfortable than ever before. We have had seven of these rosdsters and this one far excels above all the others.The ride and drive is much improved as well. This car is more responsive than before and the ride is also more comfotable as well.The voice activated GPS is great along with the improved quality of the sound system.

Fun to drive & a looker

by from Elgin, IL on October 2, 2011

The car is a dream to drive. It is extremely comfortable but the one downside is the lack of trunk storage. Overall a good value for the money and so far no complaints. Surprisingly quiet with the top up. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a roadster.

2012 SLK 250

by from San Jose, CA on November 29, 2012

I wanted a hardtop convertible as a second fun car, and the SLK was the best of the lot: more refined than the Z4, more fun than 3 series. The 250 has plenty of performance yet gets good mileage. I'm not drag racing, but it's plenty fast enough to be fun and pass or merge without problems -- and I get 30+ MPG on the freeway. A civilized ride, but feels very sticky around the corners. The heater, seat heater, wind blocker, airflow control, and airscarf all work together to make top-down driving fun and comfortable even in quite chilly weather. We've had the experience of being warm and comfortable as long as we were driving along at 60 MPH, and getting cold as soon as we stopped. The red leather upholstery looks great with the red exterior. My only complaint is the legroom. I'm nearly 6'6", and while there's plenty of headroom, I only fit with the seat nearly all the way back, which severely limits other seat adjustments. I'd happily give up room under the hood for that V8 I didn't want in exchange for a few extra inches of seat travel. I could also do without the artificially enhanced engine noise. I prefer my cars as close to silent as possible, and they obviously went out of their way to have this sound "exciting" at full throttle. But overall I'm delighted. It's lots of fun for cruising down the coast with the top down while still perfectly usable for daily travel or occasional longer trips.

Best car I ever owned

by from Cape coral FL on September 27, 2011

Best car I might ever own. Fast, looks great and performance and handling is wonderful. I use this for going everywhere and everyone looks. This could be the best car ever.

Most fun car I have ever owned

by from CA on November 9, 2011

I have been very pleasantly surprised at how much I love this car. Fun to drive, lots of toys included. I would definitely recommend.

Great buy experience

by from on July 31, 2013

Working with Keenan motors was a pleasure. Mark, the Internet sales manager, was a pro. He was knowledgeable, cordial, and experienced. The car is a fun drive. I was surprised by the resonance of the exhaust, it's awesome., a fun drive.

Fun and Sporty

by from on May 9, 2017

The SLK is a fun and sporty convertiblrpe. It has all the amenities anyone could ever want in a sports car.

Great car

by from Lexington, KY on May 16, 2012

I have owned my 2012 GLK350 for 5 months, and really enjoy driving it every day. I mainly drive it for commuting to work in city with overall milage about 20mpg. Happy with it! I like the exteral design. It's a sharp, hard-core feeling. Strongly recommend it!

Our Expert Review: 2012 Mercedes Benz Slk Class