2015 Mercedes Benz Slk Class

bagel

by from detroit, michigan on August 29, 2015

great car seat belt bad first mercedese, wont be the last. the seat belt goes back past the guide and does not come back when you need it. everything else is perfecr.

Very Much a fun ride

by from Evansville, IN on March 27, 2017

I bought this as a retirement present to myself. The 4 cylinder is very peppy with the addition of the turbo. The vehicle is AMAZINGLY quiet and very comfortable to drive for such a small car. Handling is very good and interior is quite nice.

One in a life time car

by from Mount Dora, FL on September 29, 2017

We love this car and hate to part with it but my wife has RA and it has become extremely difficult for her to get in and out of the car. She is currently driving my SUV and I the Mercedes

Uses car for Havingfun

Beautiful Car... That depreciates like a ROCK!

by from Little River, SC on September 18, 2017

The car I owneed was a 2015 Mercedes SLK350, fully loaded. The car itself was great... The value just wasn't there. I owned this car from September 2015 until June 2016. I daily drove this car.... Drove off the lot for $71,100. I had the car for 9 months and 19,020 miles. When I sold the car I got $33,275 from a local dealership..... For a depriciation of...... $37,825. So basically in 3/4 of a year and less than 20,000 I lost a ton of money, that is the equivalent of $1.99 PER MILE! I would reccommend you buy a used one! You wont be disappointed.