Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

Lots of van

by from Camden Maine on March 6, 2013

I have 1100 miles on this vehicle. Fuel economy is outstanding 20-21 mpg. Lots of torque, more than enuf power around town. I have a 2500 hi roof, 144". The radio is only fair. My biggest gripe is the left armrest on the door, it actually hurts your arm! Remedied by gluing a hunk of 1/2" hi density foam to it. My other gripe is the central locking system, annoying, confusing, I wish there was a way to defeat it. Having said all that it was expensive, I did get the extended warranty because of issues I have heard about years earlier with other Sprinter lines. Now that Mercedes is the sole seller since 2010 perhaps the quality and service will be better. So far, so good, very carline to drive, much more civil than my Mitsubishi Fuso.

best

by from farmington hills mi on January 7, 2014

Everything we needed and then some...special gift. Great space, very clean, very convertible. Very reliaaable, not too long....fits well in driveway.

Similar Models