1993 Mercury Cougar

this is my absolute baby, love this car

by from beaumont,ab on August 4, 2008

I purchased my '93 Cougar new with the 5.0L HO motor. My car has all the bells&whistles&then some. The car is a single rear wheel spin, winter driving challenge at best,nightmare at worst despite decent winter tires ,weights&sandbags in the trunk. definitely not a winter car for thee novice or the faint of heart. I drove it for three winter straight living in Alberta,Canada, both the car & I survived with not a mark on us. My baby looks just as beautiful as the day i bought her-- of course there are the unavoidable door dings & rock chips , but thankfully there are really not plentiful. My kitty has only 138490kms original so far.

the best a r i have on

by from faison on September 16, 2011

i had a lot of cars befor i had my cougar and none of them came close to him couse he ever left me anywere

Our Expert Review: 1993 Mercury Cougar