Read or write a review.

4.1
Average based on 7 reviews

Loves her Mariner

by from Elkhart, IN on December 21, 2010

I bought a pretty much fully loaded 2011 Mercury Mariner. Leather interior, V6, sunroof, tuxedo black, heated seats, remote start and chrome package. love the color, love the interior, love the ease of putting seats down for the dog. I wish the car was a tad bit bigger. Miss my trunk in my car, because of dog, but wouldn't go back to my car because of a trunk. I think the Engine could be a little quicker when I accelerate but overall I absolutely love my car and constantly look for reasons to just go out and drive. LOVE the Sync feature, and the ability to plug in a flash drive with music or an MP3 player. It's just a great vehicle and great value for the money. The only thing I would trade it for would be a brand new Ford Edge for a little additional room and a little lower for ease of my mom getting in the vehicle. Other than that, I'm very happy with my purchase.

Best Vehicle I've Owned

by from Saint Albans, WV on November 23, 2011

Great power & gas mileage out of the 2.5 liter 4. ROOMY and very smooth riding. Love the cargo space...amazed at how much I can haul with the rear seats folded down FLAT. Everything about this vehicle is great. 28,000 in one year and not ONE single problem. Ford Motor Company (AMERICAN!!!) rocks!!!!!!

Throttle Body

by from USA on July 10, 2013

Bought used from Ford Dealer. 47,000 miles and throttle body needs to be replaced. Stalls and goes 60mph to 0 in 3 seconds. Yellow warning light somes on. NHTSA investigating. google it. 8,000 throttle bodys on backorder. VERY angry and disappointed. We're trading for non Ford Vehicle. Autoblog has NHTSA invetigation report which began in early 2013.

Best car i've ever owned.

by from Cherry Hill,NJ on October 10, 2012

I bought this Mariner used with only 30,000 miles on it, got a great deal with an extended warranty and the vehicle is certified. I believe it's a step up from the Ford Escape I was considering buying. This car gets great gas mileage around town& on the highway. I cannot think of one negative aspect of this vehicle.

pretty n just right

by from charlotte, nc on December 30, 2012

never owned a mercury before. its smart looking, sm oothe riding, and comfortable. glad for the help our salesperson gave us.

Poor performance for the amount of money

by from Albuquerque on December 5, 2011

The Mariner is a great summer SUV to kick around in. The dealership services we received where poor and predatory. We did not received clear full disclosure on the purchase and will never use the dealership or its affiliates every again once we unload this vehicle.

I love my Mariner.

by from on February 16, 2017

One of the best cars (probably the best) I've ever had. I purchased it new in mid-2011. Since then, the car has visited the body shop only for regular maintenance. Great value.

Similar Models