2007 Milan

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Outstanding Vehicle for your $$$

by Avg. Joe Car Guy from La Crosse, WI on August 4, 2007

I bought a 2007 AWD V6 Premier recently and wow is it impressive. Same features as a far more expensive luxury Sedan but thousands of dollars less. Extremely quiet ride, so quiet in fact it is difficult to hear the engine idle. My only complaint is that I wish it had the Lincoln MKZ's 3.5 Liter engine. But I do have to say the Milan is still pretty quick. It is hard to justify paying the extra $6000 for the MKZ just for a bigger engine, after all, they are the same car. Oh, and it is nice that Ford/Mercury finally started putting dual exhaust on a sedan. For you gas mileage people out there, I am averaging about 22.5 mpg. I am sure the non AWD V6's and the I4's will get much better mileage, but in Wisconsin the AWD is a must for the winter. One other thing, if you live in the north where it snows, and you get a 4 cylinder, make sure you buy a good set of tires, because the standard Continental Tires are a nightmare in snow and heavy rain. I recommend Goodyear Triple Tread Tires, after all your safety is worth it!! Hope this helps PREVIOUS CARS I HAVE OWNED 2004 FORD TAURUS 2003 PONTIAC GRAND AM GT 1997 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX GT 1991 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX SE

by sox fan from on March 20, 2010

I purchased this car from a dealer. I took it on a 4,000 mile road trip and it performed beautifully. I have chronic back problems and at no time did my back stiffen up on me during this trip. That included a straight run from Florida to Washington D.C. This is truly a remarkable car.

GREAT CAR!!! DRIVING 106K AND GOING STRONG!

by ERIC P from Royersford, Pa on March 14, 2014

My last car was a 2001 Toyota MR-2 Spyder racing red, smallest car I ever owned and was quick and handling was excellent. My Milan is my grown up car. This car is first of all very comfy, very styish with wood accents inside. Everyone who sits in my passenger seat for first time comments that 'this is a really nice car' , that's before I drive it. And I drive fast. This car is fast!!! Faster than my Toyota and more than double the size and weight. Tight handling, comfy suspension. All this makes it a very handsome sedan that is quite fast and handles like a sports car. Excellent in the snow! Stereo is very nice and loud and 5 people in this car is still roomy. I have the purple color or dark amethist clear coat mettalic. Very sharp color and makes it stand out. and with the tan leather inside makes a very sweet color contrast. This car starts everytime I turn the key. All I do is change the oil every 3000 and had to buy tires and new brakes as much as a 100,000 mile car would normally have and I ride it hard. I have had this car up to 139 mph on the highway and feels like it glides on the road. I cannot say enough about this car. I hope to get another 100k out of it and then give it to one of my nieces or nephews when they are old enough. This car is solid! One of the best cars ford mercury has made in a while. Looks great, drives great, great price for the quality you get. Interior is classy and stylish and outside the car has a semi aggressive look esp that toothy Mercury grille, wheels and spoiler. This car is made to last and is very solid. I cannot see buying any asian car in this class b/c you would think it's more dependable. This car is dependable and isn't plastic like inside. Everything is well made. Kudos to Ford

I LOVE this car!

by DonnaD from Michigan on June 8, 2014

I just bought this used car with 109,000 miles on it. My last car was a 1999 Lincoln Continental that we drove to 200,000+ miles. I find this Milan more comfortable than the Continetal and I LOVED the Continental. I like the size better, which did concren me when I bought the car, that I would find it too small. It just has a little more sprots car handling, great to fit in parking spots, etc. I have the leather interior, which is really nice. My husband just got a 2007 Fusion at the same time, his is the lower end version. Even though they are the same size, I find the Milan much more comfortable due to the interior. I tell my husband every time he rides with me - I LOVE THIS CAR!! I am really surprised how much I love this car. I would highly recommend it .

Nicest Car I've Owned

by Younger Car Driver from Toledo, OH on April 30, 2012

Great car. I bought my 07 Milian used with 44k on it. It rides great and gets good gas mileage. It's a comfortable drive. I've had no problems with it since I've gotten the car. Car has comfortable seats and nice and "roomy."

Amazing Car

by Love2Drive from Long Island, NY on May 3, 2012

I bought my '07 Premier 6cyl in Sept 07 with 5000 miles on it. It has been by far the most reliable car I have owned in 39 years of driving. It now has 65000 miles and I have had to do brakes, tires and a new battery. I was sorry to see the Mercury brand disappear last year, I know this car is essentially a Fusion, but I prefer the Milan's styling to the Ford. It handles well, gets very good gas mileage on the highway (up to 33mpg) and is very comfortable. I rent a lot of cars, and I am always happy to come home to my Milan.

07 Milan- Great value

by Df from Somerset, NJ on May 25, 2011

Bought an 07 Milan with 21 K in Feb `11 for $12.7 K. 6K miles later very pleased. Nice styling rides well, good comfort. Since I drive ~ 90 mi/day gald that teh mileage is better than I expected. Combined local & hway mpg ~ 31. Very good car.

Great Car

by Ski-nut from Chelmsford Ma. on September 28, 2008

We've had the Milan for over a year and it now has 17,000 miles on it. The only time it goes into the dealers shop is for regular maintenance. I haven't had to have any warrantee work done because there hasn't been any problems. Tt's just a great car.

- wOw -

by blkhawk018 from the cape, ma on October 12, 2009

had this car for over 6months now. got it with 31k miles and added another 10k - that is how much i love driving it! it is black with black leather seat (heated)& i had the windows tinted. my only gripe, i wish the standard transmission had the sixth gear as the auto.

It's an okay car

by saharaashericee from Las Vegas, NV on July 25, 2017

For a luxury car, it could be better. Some parts on the inside of my car are starting to just break or fall apart. I also have circuit issues in the car my headlights go out all the time. It rides smooth for the most part, though it can be a little rough driving it at times. Overall it is a decent car if you maintain it well and show it some TLC!

1 2 3