2008 Mercury Milan consumer reviews

side view of 2008 Milan Mercury
Explore the 2008 Mercury Milan
4.3

Buy American

The Mercury Milan has a nice mix of comfort, sportiness and power. The interior is elegant with all the features you could ask for. The six speed transmission takes a little getting used to. This american car cost about two-thirds of what a comparable import would run. Good luck.

One Great Car!

I was looking for a late model preowned Ford Fusion before I stumbled upon the Mercury Milan I4 Premier. I am now SO HAPPY I did! The Milan's cool styling, great interior (two-tone leather seats) and dash design, it's awesome sound system, and it's "I can't do without" SYNC, immediately swayed me from the Fusion.

i love this car

I have had my milan for right at a year. The moment i drove this car I knew this was what I was searching for. I have loved driving this car, the sound system is awesome, fuel milage is great. I cant say enough about this car. I drove about everything on the market last year. If you are looking for a classy car and value for you dollar this is the one for you ! !

Great Car, Great Value

Excellent overall buy. I'm very impressed. I have over 4500 miles on my 08 Milan and I feel that it's one of the best vehicles I've ever owned. Handles great, Interior is top notch. I love the Sync system. I purchased the 2008 Milan Premier 4cyl. It's loaded with leather, moonroof, Microsoft Sync, electronic climate control, remote garage opener (attached to sun visor). I can't be happier with my purchase. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone considering a purchase of a midsize car.

Best Mid-Size Sedan For The Money!!!

A great all around car, European styling, American design, 29-33 mpg on the highway(I4). All this and thousands less than its Japanese counterparts.

Impressive handling and interior.

I find the Milan with the V6 to be agile and zippy. The "Permier" interior is very pleasant with the two-tone leather and satin metal finishes. Rearward visibility is great. Nice size trunk. Overall, I would purchase it again.

Mercury Milan is a wonderful car!

Went to the dealership to drive the Ford Fusion and fell in love with the Mercury Milan. Particularly liked the interior styling with the two toned leather. Bought the V6 Premier and am very pleased with the selection.

Really good car for the money

Had one for about a month. Love the car. Looks great and handles great. Ford and Mecury could come up with more appealing colors. Only knock is the gauges are a little boring looking.

First American car in 10 years.

I own a Milan Premier V6 with Nav. and SYNC. I switched to Mercury after owning Toyota's for 10 years my last Camry was a disaster. The Milan drives very smoothly, securely hugging the road while curbing. The V6 has enough power at all times: on highways while accelerating and from a stop-start state. It is well laid out inside as well. I am completely satisfied with this car. I have had no problems whatsoever.