2009 Mercury Milan

Great first car

by from new jersey on September 13, 2017

I bought this car from a family friend last august, it had 138,550 miles on it and now over a year later its running like new with 145,000 on it. only had to replace brakes when i bought it and nothing has phased it since.

Excellent Find

by from Bayonne, NJ on May 31, 2017

I purchased a 2009 Mercury Milan last year (July 2016) with about 43K miles on it. Over the course of the year, I will put about 8500 miles on it. I figure I will have this car for a very long time. It is the V-6 Premier, leather interior, bells and whistles for the time. The gas mileage has not been as good as people describe, but road trips have not been that bad either.

The most stylish car I've ever owned

by from New Castle on April 2, 2017

Doing business at Carmen Ford was a very pleasureable expierience I've had in quite a while. The salesman,Greg Grimaldi, was really nice, courtious, and really helpful.I recommend that anyone going to Carmen Ford-Lincolin to try to see Greg. ALL of the salesmen are really nice and helpful.

mercury milan

by from on April 1, 2017

ride and looks good ,just bought so far so good what can I say very please with purchase glad I found cars dot com

good Mexican made Ford product

by from Western Maryland on April 6, 2016

I bought a low mileage 51k Milan I4 Premier and it's value is great for me. Not overpowering, but gets up to highway speed pretty quickly. Getting 26-27 mpg overall and is very quiet at any speed. Sad that they stopped making the Milan. Has all the bells and whistles and very comfortable to drive. 17 inch wheels seems to absorb some road bumps and cruise seems better than our last Sable.

Mercury Milan

by from Milwaukee, WI on March 5, 2013

I wish Ford would have added a few more bells and whisltes to set the Milan apart from a Ford brand, but overall is a great car

Great Value

by from Philadelphia, PA on July 30, 2012

The Mercury Milan has proven a great value. Comfortable and stylish, the Milan is reliable and very cost effective.

Love my Milan!

by from SC on November 15, 2011

although I do prefer the body style of the close cousi. The ford fusion to that of the Milan, I think the interior design is really luxurious for the price range of the car. Gas milliage is nice and the leg room in the back seat is nice but I'm very tall and so is my husband and I feel like the head room could be a little better. I love my car!

Incredible Car

by from Rochester on May 5, 2011

It's good to be back in a Mercury. Great performing solid car. Sorry to see the Mercury line discontinued.

2009 Mercury Milan

by from Albany, Or on March 4, 2011

By far the best car we have ever owned for the price we paid. Great gas mileage and fun to drive. Receives compliments on style.