2009 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2009 Mercury Milan
Average based on 8 reviews

most reliable and style too

by from pensacola beach on May 20, 2010

I've owned mine for 13 months now and absolutely love it. most wonderful car on road and gas mileage is wonderful. i'm getting more mpg than the sticker said i would !!1

2009 Mercury Milan

by from Albany, Or on March 4, 2011

By far the best car we have ever owned for the price we paid. Great gas mileage and fun to drive. Receives compliments on style.

Love my Milan!

by from SC on November 15, 2011

although I do prefer the body style of the close cousi. The ford fusion to that of the Milan, I think the interior design is really luxurious for the price range of the car. Gas milliage is nice and the leg room in the back seat is nice but I'm very tall and so is my husband and I feel like the head room could be a little better. I love my car!

Incredible Car

by from Rochester on May 5, 2011

It's good to be back in a Mercury. Great performing solid car. Sorry to see the Mercury line discontinued.

Great Value

by from Philadelphia, PA on July 30, 2012

The Mercury Milan has proven a great value. Comfortable and stylish, the Milan is reliable and very cost effective.

good Mexican made Ford product

by from Western Maryland on April 6, 2016

I bought a low mileage 51k Milan I4 Premier and it's value is great for me. Not overpowering, but gets up to highway speed pretty quickly. Getting 26-27 mpg overall and is very quiet at any speed. Sad that they stopped making the Milan. Has all the bells and whistles and very comfortable to drive. 17 inch wheels seems to absorb some road bumps and cruise seems better than our last Sable.

great car

by from hamburg ny on January 11, 2010

great car,good milage .only problem,needes snow tires for winter.I bought Blizzaks and the car goes through anything

Mercury Milan

by from Milwaukee, WI on March 5, 2013

I wish Ford would have added a few more bells and whisltes to set the Milan apart from a Ford brand, but overall is a great car