2010 Milan

4.7 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.6 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

Pleased with my first domestic!

by First Time Mercury Guy from Detroit, MI on September 3, 2011

In a fit of unbridled patriotism, I traded in my Ohio built Honda Accord V6 for a Mexican built 2010 Mercury Milan I4 6 speed manual. Had 9000 miles on it when I bought it. I love it. Most fun car I've had to drive. Fit and finish is what I had come to expect from my "foreign" cars of the past. This is my first Ford and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm 6' 3" and I have plenty of room. With a family of four, we can fit all our gear and head to Grandmas with no problem. But the best feature is the gas mileage. According to the on board computer, I'm averaging 29 city and 34 highway. That's something I never expected. Love it, love it, love it.

Milan Does Everything Well

by Fan of 50's Fins from MD on September 30, 2009

The "freshened" 2010 Milan is a very well-rounded car. The V6 is smooth and quiet, and I'm getting about 29 mpg on the highway. The ride is comfortable, yet handling is firm and controlled. Road and wind noise are both low. I really like the optional backup camera and blind sport monitor. Preferred Milan over the similar Fusion; the Milan looks classy and understated, and the two-tone interior adds a sporty touch.

Mercury Milan 2010 - more than worth the money!

by barbie7 from Boston Suburbs on December 8, 2012

I started out looking for a certified used Acura TL, because my husband owns one. Plus I wanted to make an effort to break out of my Ford-product mindset, even though I've been more than happy with them for many years. I wanted to make sure I'm getting the best value for my money. Most important on my list of wants is a great reliability history; I keep cars for 5 - 10 years if they make me happy. When the Acura was more expensive than I wanted, I went back to my consumer rating reports to look for more very-high-rated reliable mid sized sedans, and came up with Camry and surprisingly Mercury Milan (I didn't know of the Milan at all). The Camry was slightly cheaper than the Acura, but sadly, had a cheaply made feel inside, poor fit & finish. And not so much cheaper than the Acura to make it worth it. I didn't feel it would last as long in as good condition as I would expect. Next I looked at the Milan, and right away I liked the familiar features, and some new ones that our Acura had, like heated seats. The exterior and interior fit and finish was solid and felt well made, even after almost 30,000 miles. The car is bigger inside than it seems from the outside, with plenty of back seat room and large trunk with 2 / 3 fold down seats for large items, not just a tiny pass through for skis. With the 6-cyl engine the car has plenty of pickup for highway merging, and it handles very well - no squishy disconnected feel. Milan came in at a price I liked for a 2010 AWD model with 30k miles. It is in perfect condition and for all purposes it a brand new car. After a month of ownership, not one complaint, just as I would expect from Ford :-) This car is the sister car to Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ.

Economical

by georgeinc from Wisconsin on April 2, 2012

I've had Mercury Milan Premier for 2 months. So far I'm satisfied. I got the 4 cylinder for the fuel economy and I have not been disappointed. I averaged 33.6 MPG on the 110 mile ride home. All around driving has averaged about 28 MPG. The ride is very comfortable and 4 adults can easily fit with plenty of legroom. It provides enough power on highway for easy passing. I downsized from a Buick Rendezvous and really enjoy the sporty handling.

Nice ride

by Grown up car driver from on June 18, 2012

I have not had a car that has had this nice of a ride in a long time. Its great. Good looking on the outside, don't really care for how the cloth interior looks

An awesome mid-sized sedan

by FoMoCo Fan Again from Saco, Maine on September 8, 2009

After owning a number of imports, I'm a fan of Ford Motor Company products again...and my 2010 Milan is the reason. I have the base model with the standard 4-cylinder and the 6-speed automatic, and couldn't be happier with it. The car is extremely comfortable, luxurious, and good-looking, and given all the features that come as standard equipment, it represents an amazing value. My car has all the power that I want or need, yet it's never yielded less than 29MPG after combined city and highway driving. The only things I'd like to see Mercury change is to replace the hood prop rod with gas struts, and to make the 5-spoke 17-inch wheel covers real alloys instead of wheel covers over 5-spoke steel wheels. Neither of those issues, however, has decreased my total and complete satisfaction with this vehicle. Ford has a major winner on their hands with this car!

Great car!!!

by Undertakerguymj from MI on February 25, 2011

After much review, I purchased a 2010 Mercury Milan with about 18,000 miles on it. The car is absolutely great with no complaints at all. I've had no trouble whatsoever and we've had the car for about 6 months now. The ride, comfort, and all the bells and whistles work great...love the heated leather seats. I am a someone who does a lot of research before making a large purchase and am certainly totally satisfied with this one...I don't believe that you'll be disappointed with a Milan if you buy one....safe travels!!!

Rented this car for a week and would buy one!

by Just a renter from Glendora, CA on August 1, 2010

We rented a Milan for a week and LOVED it! It was probably a basic (cheap) model as rental car companies usually buy, but it was really nice. Travel was smooth, quiet, handled well, had a large trunk, nice controls, good storage facilities. Mileage was FANTASTIC -- on the final stretch home, driving +/-70 mph, we got 35.3 miles per gallon!!!!!! The only major flaw is the headrests... they are huge and jut forward. They would be uncomfortable for a very tall person.

great gas mileage

by car guy from louisville,ky on June 28, 2011

The 2.5 I4 engine is quiet and has plenty of power. I average 27 mpg's around town. No issues, owned almost 2 years.

AWD is a plus, for New England winter's

by AMira from Northbridge, MA on January 9, 2018

It's short on legroom, drives side seat. Passenger side is decent but cramps the back seat. But thank goodness, it is hardly used. There was issue's with LED taillight and license plate assembly. The AWD is a great feature! The Milan is not made anymore, 2010 was the last model year..

1 2 3