2005 Mercury Monterey

Was a VERY RELIABLE mini van! WAS VERY LOVED!

by from Bellingham, WA on June 11, 2017

This vehicle was TOTALLY decked out and had EVERYTHING! Very practice for its day. Even though there are better newer features in today's vans, it still was awesome in 2007 when I purchased it.

2005 Monterey Luxury

by from Columbus, Ohio on January 31, 2012

Perfect car. Have had it for 6 1/2 years only had to put tires and brakes on it. Mom has Parkinsons Disease this car makes it very easy for her to enter and exit the car either the front seat or the middle seats. Very easy car to drive. Love the way it handles especially after the Goodyear tires wore out and I put new Hankook tires on it.

Most reliable van I've owned!

by from Michigan on November 12, 2009

Absolutely love my van. Great features, dependable, perfect for a large family. Love the fact that it has sliding passenger doors on both sides of the van making it easy to get the kids in.

Great Vehicle!

by from Wisconsin on November 9, 2009

I've owned my 2005 Mercury Monterey for 5 years now and absolutely love it. Great features throughout, very reliable.

bad car

by from houson- tx on March 24, 2009

I had my car for 3 years and had every problem you can imagine!!!! After 3 years every thing started to fall a part. First brake, Altoornator, tranmission, eltrical issues ...... I have still to finish to pay, after have espend so much money, time ..