Model Details

4.0
Average based on 4 reviews

2010 Mercury Mountaineer -wow

by from on March 20, 2011

got mine with all the bells and whistles.love this truck.got a great deal. was looking at a used one but got the new one for 5,000 more than a 2008 one.

Renting to Owning

by from NEW JERSEY on December 26, 2014

It started out as a lease but we loved it so much that when it came to the end of it we just had to have it. Before this truck we had a Gmc envoy xl but it had so many problems that when it came to getting a new american suv we had to lease it so we could test it out. And after 5 long years with this truck, me and my husband knew that it was the perfect fit for our family. We have 3 kids so this suv is the perfect fit for us. Not to mention how luxurious it is. We got the luxury trim level which came with standard leather seats and a rear dvd player which is perfect for the kids and sirus xm radio which I love. And the third row is perfect for those long car rides. Gas mileage isn't that great but we got the V8 so we really wasn't concerned about saving money on gas. The truck drives so smooth and the transmission shifts with no problem and it has a lot of power. I am looking forward to many more years with this truck because it truly is the perfect family suv in my book.

great car

by from on June 16, 2012

So a friend of mine has this car and it is excellent. I immediately fell in love with it. The stereo is great, the interior design is awesome. It's a real ride and i love riding in my friend's car. it's like a joy ride.

ok car

by from on May 29, 2012

uncomfortable ride truck-like structure bad fuel economy goon interior and exterior OK mileage not good compared to other dealers