2005 Mercury Sable

A great car at a great price

by from Fort Myers on August 23, 2017

This car has been a great buy used at Lee Motors. It works great reliable and economical runs like a charm.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Mercury Surprises

by from Fort Myers on August 10, 2017

Car was a great buy- reliable comfortable safe and affordable. Buy one if you can. I was suprised by the engine and transmission reliability.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Lady ownes a Sable

by from Livonia, MI on August 4, 2017

Great car, little maintained, mine is old and rusty but with Michigan winters and salt that is expected.

Great Value

by from Livonia, MI on August 4, 2017

This car has been very good for me, as it ages it need upkeep that is regular maintenance, but for the money this is a great car.

Great Car except Automatic Transmission ,,,,

by from Denver, Colorado on June 10, 2017

This car is very good except that just now 6/9/2017 the automatic transmission had to be rebuilt at 68769 miles. All the fluids were OK. Cannot find a recall for it but there should be one because most automatic transmissions who have good fluid and who are in cars that are well maintained should not have this happen and it should be $$$ covered by a recall.

Sable review

by from Tennessee on February 16, 2015

I bought this car maybe 5-6 years ago. This car has been the best car purchase I have ever made, and I am 55 years old and had a lot of cars. I knew when I bought it that the power steering was weak. It failed after 18 months. Other than that I can't remember any major repair that I have done on it. Gets decent gas mileage for a car its size. Runs great. I do not know of any car that is a better value for the money.

First Car

by from Detroit, MI on May 15, 2014

My Sable is my first car. My dad works for a Lincoln dealership, and was able to procure it for very cheap about a year ago. She was quite beat up when I got her, but I poured my heart and soul into restoring her. I take care of her, and she takes great care of me. She is super responsive and safe. I always feel comfortable driving her. For an older car, the Sable is pretty good looking if you take care of it. The interior is not all that stylish, but is extremely functional and comfortable. With the 3.0 DOHC, the car can surprisingly get up and go quite easily. As far as maintenance goes, there is little to none. A very reliable car. My only complaint is that the ride quality isn't so great when compared to some other cars. But, if you aren't in a state filled with potholes ( *cough, Michigan), you will be pretty happy. If you are looking for a great all-around used car for everyday life, I would keep the Sable in mind.

much power

by from Maine on April 24, 2012

This little car has a great deal of spunk and is well appointed. No problems yet. I would recommend this car

Excellent Car for the Money

by from Indiana on October 7, 2011

This is the least expensive car I've owned in 20 years and it has been the most reliable one as well. Just a gret value.

good power

by from maine on August 12, 2011

The 24 valve engine will move this little car real well. They are costing what a regular taurus does and you get a lot more car. It is pretty well loaded. Sits pretty low to the ground which i do not like also I am a little tall and my head rubs the roof. But I do like the car and the way it drives