1992 Topaz

4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money

All Reviews

Okay car

by Jordan from Denver, Co on September 25, 2012

Well I have to admit I bought this car as a little commuter car as a college student. I have to tell you it will always start. But after starting... it sounds a bit strange. It is also 20 years old. I think just based on reliability its a good car. It will require some constant tune-up. I change my spark plugs along with the oil and the oil filter. I think its an okay car for what it is. I have the four cylinder model and i wish it would have had 4 speeds to help take on some hills but its okay.

TEST DRIVE REVIEW 5 out of 5 stars

Reliable car

by JamesOH on July 16, 2017

This is a review of the 1992 Mercury Topaz. I guess you could say I test drove it because this was my father's car which I drove cross country 3 times. Inside, the car feels like a much more expensive car. It has power windows and locks, power steering, power brakes, and a fantastic air conditioner. It has an AM/FM Cassette player. The seats are very comfortable, and you have the feeling that you are in a luxury car that came at a good price. The best feature of this car is its longevity. This car is 25 years old and still running! That is great and a new record for cars in my family. I like this car but I would never own one because I like manual transmissions and smaller cars. But I would recommend this car to anyone when wants a very reliable car.