1998 Mercury Tracer Consumer Reviews

1998 Mercury Tracer
Average based on 1 review

Very reliable car

by from Newburgh NY on October 5, 2013

I got this car in 2003 with 55k miles on it now put another 50K miles on it. This is my work car have to admire this car is dependable on long runs never been out of state but just once i use regular oil for it and done quite tuneups as well. The regulator windows and locks still works perfect but cruise control switch is malfunctioning can't fix at this time maybe later have it checked out. My Tracer gets 31 miles per gallon and it's a good dependable car now I've got 140,000 miles right on the clock i never thought with a Ford product wouldn't last this long but looks can be deceiving as gets me from Point A to B i love how it purrs when taking off never had a problem out of this car. It still looks new for a almost 16 year old car without corrosion or rust as be taking the abuse in snowy weather it's a good work car and Thank God for a reliable car at this time instead of buying a new car note keeping this car until it dies but will have it checked with cruise control switch and other little minor things needs repairing on it.