2013 Mini Clubman

most fun to drive car I've owned

by from Grand Rapids MI on August 10, 2013

Diving for 45 years. Decided to get a "Fun Car". I have a S and it is quick and has more driver leg room than my GP Pontiac. Fuel economy is very good. Realtime mpg visual helps correct driving habits for maximum mpg.

Very Reliable car

by from New York N.Y on June 25, 2017

The car was extreamly comfortable and very reliable. As with any car you must keep up with the maintenance and it will pay you back. I could always count on my mini.

I love the feel of this car

by from TN on May 21, 2017

It is so much fun and I love to take it anywhere to the Mountains,fishing, camping,road trips. There nothing I won't do In the sweet car.

2008 Mini Clubman S poor mechanical reviews

by from Fresno, Ca on November 16, 2017

Advised by insurance agent to get extended insurance warranty. Come to find out some major companies won’t write a policy in California. Expensive.

This is an amazing car.

by from San Diego, CA on September 4, 2017

This car met my needs amazingly. It has a "suicide" door so the back is easily accessible and it has a lot of room. I love how it feels to drive and the gas mileage is amazing!