2014 Mini Clubman

A very fun car I love to drive.

by from Cincinnati OH on September 6, 2017

I believe that MINI did a great job designing this vehicle and it's fun to drive. The vehicle has almost everything and is very safe for it's style and size. It has a great look that gets noticed and complimented regularly. They are rare on the used car market and a treasure to own. This is the last year that this model was made before BMW changed the generation of the MINI

I love this car

by from Tallahassee florida on July 18, 2017

Fun fun fun to drive Lost of space need more cup holders. I owned I mini convertible before but the turbocharger was a problem this car in sport mode is almost as preppie.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most nice small car

by from Philadelphia,pa on September 15, 2017

Here are reviews rated as useful by other users. Drives Like A Lexus by WayneNH After driving the Pilot, Ridgeline, Highlander, Santa Fe, and several others, the Sorento EX V6 was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 28.8 mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.
Not Rated Reliability