2017 MINI Clubman consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Clubman MINI
Explore the 2017 MINI Clubman
Shop the 2017 MINI Clubman

Great little car!

Sporty and economical. A pleasure to drive, has all the electronics, economical to drive, a very roomy little station wagon. Has a lot more room inside than it looks; seats fold down.

Second Mini in our stable

We down sized from a Toyota Sienna. This car meets our needs. My wife loves it and feels very comfortable with it. Have owned a 2004 since new. Look forward to keeping this one for a long time.

My 2nd Mini. Even more excited about this new one.

This is the second Mini I?ve owned I put over 100,000 on the first one had it for nine years now my new car I love just the same. The new technology is great , I just wish they offered mor options that could be added at the dealer like backup camera and navigation systems.

MINI COOPER AND S 550 MERCEDES BENZ

THE MINI IS VERY RELIABLE, SAFE AND VERY EFFENCIENT. ECONOMINAL. A GREAT VEHICLE. I OWN TWO OF THEM WHEN I LIVED IN LONDON FOR 16 YEARS. I WOULD GREATLY RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE FOR PURCHASE TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I JUST LOVE THE MINI. A GREAT MACHINE.

Remind me how fun driving could be again!

I am dying to get in my Mini every morning and start my day with a quick sporty fun drive to my work. This little machine adds a little smile to my mornings. And I receive significant amount of compliments and attention everywhere I go with it. Can?t believe how affordable they offer such great car.

Mini clubsmen

Its a fun little car. Had more room then u think. Great on gas. Has alot of cute extra touches. It has cute lighting

John Cooper Works Clubman S model

As soon as we saw this car in the showroom, I told my wife, "I want that one." We were test driving a Clubman S and liked it. But after driving the JCW, ...WOW! Great pickup and cornering. Interior styling is reminiscent of a futuristic-retro aircraft cockpit. Plenty of legroom for my 6'2" 210 pound frame! A little rough ride on the poor Michigan roads, but to be expected with the tight suspension. Super fun car and great styling.

Total package

Best car ever!! Staff goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Zach Stankowski is outstanding. He explained every feature in the MINI in detail.

This car is soooo me!

Very happy with my MINI purchase! Compact but roomy enough and the interior, exterior design and overall ambiance make it a pleasure to drive/own. Wished they had thought of cup holders for back seat passengers but overall, no other complaint thus far.

Solid/Fun Car

This is a really enjoyable car! I have been driving company cars from a single manufacturer for over 25 years, and finally had a chance to buy something for myself. I looked at many different manufacturers, but landed on MINI. The Clubman is a super solid car, with excellent handling characteristics and a firm (yet compliant) ride. I wish the 2.0l turbo had more power (I drove a Cadillac ATS with a 2.0l turbo that was awesome), but I gladly give up a little off the line performance for excellence throughout the car. MINIs can get pricey, but I special ordered mine so that I only got the equipment that I wanted. This was a great choice in cars, and the dealer experience was equally as good. I suspect there will be more MINIs in my future!