2015 Mini Convertible

Fast, fun and great on gas!

by from Huntington, NY on August 6, 2017

This car was initially purchased as a summer only vehicle. Once I started driving it around town and realized how much fun it was, we will be using it all year long. The steering is tight, the ride is smooth, gas mileage is AMAZING, it's comfortable for the 4 of us and the engine has so much pep. Love this car!

Uses car for Havingfun

Most fun cars ever.

by from Springfield, MO on June 7, 2017

For a small car the mini has excellent get up and go. Does not seem to drag down on hills and has power to spare I have owned both the S and the basic mini convertible and the S is quicker and faster but the basic mini that I now own has exceptional get up and go compared to other vehicles.