2017 MINI Convertible consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Convertible MINI
Explore the 2017 Convertible MINI
Shop the 2017 Convertible MINI

Most Fun car I’ve ever owned

Love the Mini Cooper S convertible. It drives live a bullet and is heavy as a tank. The styling is so elegant. Most fun car I’ve ever owned.

Most fun car!

This car is the most fun! And beautiful! I am only selling it because I got a different MINI. We don’t have room for FOUR MINIs.

Love it! So much fun!

Can't tell you what a wonderful purchase this has been! Mini's are the best, and this is a very rare (hard to find) 4 seater convertible. Wouldn't change a thing!

4.0

Love the look

A bit cramped and A little rough ride but very stylish. A bit of a thought way fun to drive. S model has plenty of power.

Fun, zippy car

I loved the car. Very sporty and fun. Comfortable and easy to drive. The only downside is that the trunk is tiny. A great deal if you don't need to carry anything.

Great little car

Love my new Mini Convertible. Rides great and have gotten alot of compliments on it. Everyone at the Vegas dealership was very nice and helpful. Can,t wait till the weather gets warmer so I can put the top down.

Let's motor for FUN!

This is my second Mini convertible. The 2017 Mini Convertible Cooper S is much improve than their 2015 model. Mine comes with premium and sport package. I love the handling on this car, I used to cringe whenever I went over pothole. It has very smooth, tight ride. It hold the curve of the road really well. They made slight changes to the interior for the better. Excellent configuration for the trunk for larger object. Much quieter power roof.

4.3

MINI Cooper's "Scoot"!

MINI's are peppy, at least the S models are. The car was very comfortable for the driver and the front passenger, it's pretty snug for the back seat passengers,although would work in a pinch. The electronics in the car are daunting, and must be mastered before you can operate most of the car's features. There should be classes held regularly for owners and potential owners to acclimate them to accessing all the features the car has to offer.

Sweet Ride

I have only had for 2 weeks so I can't account on reliability. I love the sunroof mode hmmm might rain but still want the air. Very smooth ride, I wish that I could take it on the Autobahn to really get the true feel. I only go 60 mph on my daily commute. It will still take some some to figure out all the extras but so far no regrets. I went from a 2006 PT Cruiser Convertible to this and it does sit lower, but when I sat in it the 1st time I swear it was molded just for me. Love all the controls and knobs etc. I have to be careful sometimes and remember that I am the one driving. The color is amazing, I got the orange one, and it just fits this Lil Cooper. plus I have lots of room in the garage. I am happy with my purchase, even though I haven't had a car not in several years.

Nice-Yes, please

The looks aren't everything! It's beautiful! I wish it was truly mine. I'd even consider leasing it if it was financially advantageous. Would conside a trade of my 2006 Mini.