2017 Convertible

4.8 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

Too freakin' cute!!

by Stevie RN from Cleveland, OH on March 10, 2017

I bought a 2017 Mini Cooper S Convertible in the Caribbean Aqua and all I can say is I LOVE MY CAR! It is super fun to drive, sporty yet with green capabilities, and absolutely adorable. I get so many compliments! My purchasing experience was awesome at the MINI Cleveland Airport location (see Emily!!) and can already tell their customer service will continue to rock. She's reached out personally to make sure I'm happy several times and offered a second delivery so I can ask questions about the car that have popped up since I bought it! Highly recommend!

Let's motor for FUN!

by Riky from Boston, MA on October 30, 2017

This is my second Mini convertible. The 2017 Mini Convertible Cooper S is much improve than their 2015 model. Mine comes with premium and sport package. I love the handling on this car, I used to cringe whenever I went over pothole. It has very smooth, tight ride. It hold the curve of the road really well. They made slight changes to the interior for the better. Excellent configuration for the trunk for larger object. Much quieter power roof.

Fun in the sun

by Runner from Miami fla on March 20, 2017

I've driven z3 z4 miatas ive always wanted a mini finally got one car is solid drives excellent. You'll have a smile just like I did when I drove my Mini Cooper s convertible for the first time the crackle of the exhaust easy maneuverability thing rides like it's on rails.

Car with Style

by New Mini Owner from Katy, TX on June 10, 2017

I absolutely love my new mini convertible. I was sold after the test drive. I had no idea a car so little could pack so much punch. This is by far the best car I've ever purchased and the buying experience was so much better than I imagined!

Does not recommend this car!!

MOST FUN EVER!

by TED from LANGLEY BC on March 11, 2017

BOUGHT AT LANGLEY BRITISH COLUMBIA. AWESOME PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH ESPECIALLY LUCAS! CARIBBEAN AQUA. I HAVE OWNED 79 CARS IN MY LIFE [I AM NOW 79 YRS OLD] THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST FUN MY WIFE AND I HAVE EVER HAD WITH A CAR.WE GET CONSTANT THUMBS UP EVERY WHERE WE GO . LIKE DRIVING A GO CART WITH AMAZING POWER. LOVE THIS VEHICLE!! NOW HAVE 6000 FUN FILLED MILES OF MOUNTAIN DRIVING!!

Great little car

by Berzie from Las Vegas, NV. on January 3, 2018

Love my new Mini Convertible. Rides great and have gotten alot of compliments on it. Everyone at the Vegas dealership was very nice and helpful. Can,t wait till the weather gets warmer so I can put the top down.

You Deserve a Fun Ride!

by KatieK from Rocky River, OH on April 5, 2017

I am a soon-to-be college grad who launched her own business and I can't go around in a car that doesn't have presence! I saved my money (birthday and Christmas gifts, sold stuff on eBay and turned in my savings bonds) and decided I have the rest of my life to be practical! I love, love, love my Mini! Her name is LuLu! Emily at Mini Cleveland made the experience fun. She asked great questions and she listened. She has a lot of energy and you will absolutely feel no pressure. She just wants you to find your best fit! So happy!

Nice-Yes, please

by Bring on the Sunshine from Portland, OR on August 25, 2017

The looks aren't everything! It's beautiful! I wish it was truly mine. I'd even consider leasing it if it was financially advantageous. Would conside a trade of my 2006 Mini.

Sweet Ride

by OiingMini from ARKANSAS on September 12, 2017

I have only had for 2 weeks so I can't account on reliability. I love the sunroof mode hmmm might rain but still want the air. Very smooth ride, I wish that I could take it on the Autobahn to really get the true feel. I only go 60 mph on my daily commute. It will still take some some to figure out all the extras but so far no regrets. I went from a 2006 PT Cruiser Convertible to this and it does sit lower, but when I sat in it the 1st time I swear it was molded just for me. Love all the controls and knobs etc. I have to be careful sometimes and remember that I am the one driving. The color is amazing, I got the orange one, and it just fits this Lil Cooper. plus I have lots of room in the garage. I am happy with my purchase, even though I haven't had a car not in several years.

Absolutely love it

by Mimi's mini from Leesburg, fl on July 30, 2017

I have back issues and this seat gives me soo much support- like no other care I/we have ever had! (Including a Cadillac Escalade). So fun to drive and the handling is awesome. My daughter drove it and was surprised by the handling and feel of car- especially turning. It doesn't drive like a small car - the handling is suberb!!! I love everything about it and can't wait to start a Mini club!

1 2