2012 Mini Cooper Clubman

Smallest car I've owned

by from Deeo River Ct on August 7, 2012

Roomy inside, fun to drive, great gas mileage. Took a bit to get used to as we went from a Nissan Pathfinder to this. Its a pleasure to park, car doesn't feel small when driving. Very comfortable

Smiles for miles

by from Naples, Florida on July 6, 2017

Had a 2013 Mini Hatchback and loved it but needed a bit more room. The clubman handles just as well with a better ride. Love the barn doors in the back , make access easy. Have a Range Rover but find myself driving the Mini all the time. Got to Love Mini.... every one is unique and personality +++. Buy a MINi and put a smile back on your face and enjoy driving again!

My First Car

by from Doylestown on August 10, 2017

The Mini Cooper Clubman is my first car and i adore it in every way. That being said i am not blind to its faults. when not in sport mode it is pitifully slow off the line; and even in sport mode it seems to lag and surge slightly. The ride is also slightly firm and jolty. Despite all this, in my 4 years owning it, it has never broken down, the interior is a nice place to be despite being slightly cheap, the handling is just as nice as advertised, and it has a special charm that no other car i've been in has. It is even spacious. with the back seats down i fit everything i needed for college, including a mini fridge. All in all, it's the perfect first car; and if you were to get a more powerful version I imagine it would be a great car full stop. I love my mini and will drive it until it dies.

I'm pleased I moved to the CLUBMAN model

by from Cleveland, Ga on August 23, 2017

I actually needed a truck but I also wanted economy, reliability and a strong, robust manufacture that would take the punishment of the NE Georgia mountain roads. I found myself quite often slipping it into the tight suspension & responsive power mode -the "sports-mode" setting really worked for me. A great car and with 1 foot longer it has more square footage for hauling...

Wicked fun

by from Townsend on August 20, 2017

Easy to maintain. Brakes , oil etc for the car enthusiast it's great. Have the bike rack and it hauls 3 on roof no problem.